Sharda University Admission 2021: The university has been established with the help of Uttar Pradesh State Legislature Act in the year 2009. Sharda University is situated at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh and it is a state private university. Sharda university has been founded by the Pradeep Kumar Gupta, and he is also the chancellor of the university. Sharda university has 12 houses which offer a broad range of courses. Sharda University is a UG approved and AICTE accredited university.
Sharda University Admission 2021
The university has almost 281 courses in 17 streams for graduates, postgraduates, doctoral, diploma, integrated, and short-term programs and certificates.
The university accepts the scores of some top entrance exam such as JEE, UPSEE, NATA, GATE, NET, MAT, XAT, CLAT, CAT, and NEET. Hence, if you have appeared in any of the entrance exams and have a good score then you would be able to get admission in the college easily. Also, the university conducts an entrance exam in its own premise which is SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test), the candidates can get admission through this test in the university though.
Sharda University Highlights 2021
|College Name||Sharda University, Greater Noida|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Sharda University Admission Process 2021
The candidates who are interested to get admission in Sharda University and want to study in this university they can get admission. The university offers admission for UG and PG course on merit basis. Sharda university offers admission through both ways i.e., online and offline.
You can fill the application form through online or offline mode by paying the application form fee of INR 1200. Here are some important points about the admission
- If any candidates want to get admission in Sharda University that can possible only if they pass the entrance exam conducted by the university which is SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test).
- There are some courses in which admission can be taken with the help of the equivalent of state level entrance exam scores. In these, candidates are not to appear for SUAT entrance exam.
- The B.Tech aspirants can get admission by showing a valid score of JEE or UPSEE entrance exam.
- For admission in B.Arch, the candidates can get show the valid score of NATA entrance exam and it is mandatory.
- For MBA aspirants, it is must to show the CAT/MAT valid score. Although, the candidates need to show their skills in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Once, they clear the both would be selected for the same.
- The candidates who have passed CLAT and LSAT entrance exams. They can get enroll in LLB, Integrated LLB and LLM Courses.
- M.Tech aspirants can get admission if they have passed the UPSEE or GATE entrance exam.
- For admission in MD and MS course, the candidates must have scored good marks.
- The MDS aspirants can get admission if they clear the NEET MDS entrance exam with good marks.
- Sharda University offers admission in Ph.D course but it is purely based on SUAT and an interview. However, the candidates who have passed CSIR NET/UGC NET or GATE entrance exams are also considered as eligible for admission in the university.
Sharda University Recognition
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
Eligibility Criteria For Sharda University
The aspirants who are looking to get admission in the university must know about eligibility criteria before applying for any course.
The university has set different eligibility criteria for different courses. However, this is an overview to make you understand in an easy and simple way. Here are the details –
Sharda University UG Admission (Graduate Courses)
- The candidates who are looking to get admission in any undergraduate course offered by the university must have passed 10th class with 60% at least and 12th class with 60% at least.
- However, the candidates must be a science student and have studied mathematics as a main subject. Also, the candidates must have passed from a recognized board.
- The candidate who is applying for UG Course must be at least 17 years old.
- The final year students are also eligible to apply for UG course.
- For B. Tech aspirants –
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class with 60% and 12th class with 70% at least.
- The main subjects must be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from any recognized board.
- Also, the candidates can get admission with a minimum 50% marks in Mathematics or SUAT exam and the personal interview.
- The university also accepts JEE All India Rank up to 3,00,000 and UPSEE All India Rank up to 50, 000 are considered as eligible candidates to apply for the same.
Sharda University PG Admission (Post Graduation Courses)
- The minimum eligibility criteria for PG course is that a candidate must have graduated with at least 55% marks from a recognized board or university.
- The candidates must have a degree in relevant discipline.
- The final year student in graduation can also apply for postgraduation.
- For M. Tech aspirants –
- The candidate must have completed the graduation with at least 60% marks in relevant discipline.
- Also, the aspirants who have scored good marks in GATE/NET would get preference.
- No age bar for postgraduation aspirants.
- Last year aspirants can also apply for the course.
For Doctoral Degree –
- The eligibility criteria state that an aspirant must have completed the post-graduation with a minimum of 55% marks.
- The candidates who are in final year are also eligible to apply for doctoral courses.
Sharda University, Noida Admission 2021
The College offer job oriented courses in Post Graduation, Graduation, Diploma and Doctorate in various specialization.
Courses Offered by Sharda University
The university has more than 200 plus course with various specializations and the candidates can apply for any of the course as per their will and interest. Here are some of the course –
- B. Arch
- B. Sc
- B. Tech
- M. Tech
- M. Sc
Sharda University, Greater Noida UG Courses Admission Process 2021
This course is under-graduate 3-years program. Usually a minimum 50% in your 10+2 or to clear entrance exams (if any). Your aggregate must include english subject.
This course is under-graduate 3-years program. Usually a minimum 50% marks in Class XII is required to secure admission.
Sharda University, Greater Noida PG Courses Admission Process 2021
This course is post-graduate 2-years program. Usually a Bachelors Degree (BCA) in related field is required to secure admission.
How to apply?
Visit the official website of the university and follow some the instructions provided on website to fill the application form.
|Courses||Yearly Fee||1st Year|
|Bachelor of Technology Computer Science & Engineering||1st Year||169000|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours)Agriculture||1st Year||110000|
|Bachelor of Commerce Honours||1st Year||141,000|
|Integrated Bachelor of Business Administration – Bachelor of Law(Hons.)||1st Year||162000|
|Bachelor Of Physiotherapy||1st Year||153000|
|Bachelor of Arts Journalism & Mass Communication||1st Year||153000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) English||1st Year||85,000.00|
|Bachelor of Architecture||1st Year||200000|
|Diploma General Nursing & Midwifery||1st Year||80,000|
|Bachelor of Education||1st Year||75000|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||1st Year||110000|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||1st Year||365000|
|Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||1st Year||1150000|
|Master of Physiotherapy||1st Year||–|
|Bachelor of Technology Information Technology||1st Year||159000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Film & Television Production)||1st Year||164,000.00|
|Integrated Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Law(Hons.)||1st Year||162000|
|Bachelor of Science Nursing||1st Year||146000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Political Science||1st Year||85000|
|Master of Architecture||1st Year||126000|
|B.Des.-Industrial & Product Design||1st Year||180000|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||1st Year||174000|
|B.Com.(Hons.)-International Accounting & Finance (with ACCA UK )||1st Year||157000|
|MD (Physiology)||1st Year||2400200|
|MDS – Pedo & Preventive Dentistry||1st Year||769400|
|Integrated BA-MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||1st Year||165000|
|B.Tech in Computer Science (Data Science)||1st Year||179,000|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) Physics||1st Year||88000|
|B.Com.(Hons.)-Finance & Accounts with ICA||1st Year||165000|
|Bachelor of Science (Post Basic Nursing)||1st Year||140000|
|M.Arch-Landscape Architecture||1st Year||126,000|
|Integrated Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Education||1st Year||85000|
|Master of Science (Clinical Research)||1st Year||120000|
|MD (Biochemistry)||1st Year||2400200|
|MDS – Ortho & Dentofacial Orthopedic||1st Year||769400|
|PG Diploma in Event Management||1st Year||140000|
|B.Tech in Computer Science (IOT & application)||1st Year||179,000|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) Chemistry||1st Year||88,000|
|LLM (Corporate & Commercial Law)||1st Year||150000|
|Bachelor of Science (Cardio Vascular Technology)||1st Year||126000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Psychology||1st Year||85000|
|Ph.D Architecture||1st Year||–|
|MDS – Periodontology||1st Year||769400|
|Ph.D. in Agricultural Sciences||1st Year||50000|
|B.A. – Acting & Modelling||1st Year||80000|
|PG Diploma in Still Photography||1st Year||140000|
|Master of Science (Nutrition & Dietetics) – Clinical Nutrition||1st Year||120000|
|Master of Science (Nutrition & Dietetics)- Public Health Nutrition||1st Year||120000|
|Master of Science (Nutrition & Dietetics) – Food Science and Nutrition||1st Year||–|
|B.Tech. (CSE-Block Chain)||1st Year||179000|
|M.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization in Structural Engineering||1st Year||95000|
|B.Tech in Computer Science (Cyber Security and Forensic)||1st Year||179000|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) Mathematics||1st Year||88000|
|BBA – Banking & Finance||1st Year||159000|
|LLM (International Law)||1st Year||150,000|
|Bachelor of Science in Radiological Imaging Techniques (Radiology/CT/MRI)||1st Year||136000|
|Bachelor of Science (Forensic Science)||1st Year||126,000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) History||1st Year||85000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Sociology||1st Year||85000|
|B.Des.- Interior Design||1st Year||180000|
|Integrated Bachelor of Science – Bachelor of Education||1st Year||88000|
|Master of Science Nursing (Community Health Nursing)||1st Year||175000|
|MD (Pharmacology)||1st Year||2400200|
|MD (Microbiology)||1st Year||2400200|
|MDS – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1st Year||769400|
|B.Tech in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)||1st Year||179000|
|Bachelor of Technology Stem Cell & Tissue Engineering||1st Year||164000|
|M.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization in Construction Management||1st Year||95000|
|BBA – Entrepreneurship||1st Year||159000|
|Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (Techniques)||1st Year||126000|
|Bachelor of Optometry||1st Year||126000|
|Master of Arts (Education)||1st Year||80000|
|B.Des.-Fashion Design||1st Year||180000|
|Master of Science Nursing (Child Health (Pediatric) Nursing)||1st Year||175000|
|MDS – Conservative Dentistry & Endo||1st Year||769400|
|B.Tech(CS-Cloud Computing and virtualization Technology) with IBM||1st Year||208000|
|M.Tech. in Civil Engineering with specialization in Environmental Engineering||1st Year||95000|
|BBA- International Business||1st Year||159000|
|LLM (Criminal Law)||1st Year||150000|
|Bachelor of Science (Nutrition & Dietetics)||1st Year||126000|
|B.Des Digital & Communication Design||1st Year||180000|
|Master of Science Nursing (Obstetrics & Gynecology)||1st Year||175000|
|MD (Community Medicine)||1st Year||2400200|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Geography||1st Year||85000|
|Ph.D (Education)||1st Year||–|
|B.Tech(Business Analytics and Optimization) with IBM||1st Year||208000|
|BBA- Marketing||1st Year||159000|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) Food Science and Technology||1st Year||99000|
|Bachelor of Science Animation & VFX||1st Year||136000|
|Master of Science Nursing (Medical Surgical Nursing)||1st Year||175000|
|MDS – Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1st Year||769400|
|MD (Anesthesia)||1st Year||2400200|
|Bachelor of Science (Dialysis Technology)||1st Year||126000|
|Master of Arts- Sociology||1st Year||77250|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) BioChemistry||1st Year||90000|
|BBA- Human Resources Management||1st Year||159000|
|LLM (Human Rights)||1st Year||150000|
|Master of Physiotherapy – Neurology||1st Year||146000|
Application form 2021
Follow some easy step to fill the application form for more you can visit the official website of the university.
Important Documents –
Whenever you are going to get admission you would be asked for some document and after documents submission, you would be able to get the admission. Some important for which you would be asked by the university at the time of admission.
- Photocopy of 10th and 12th marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of entrance exam score card i.e., JEE, NEET, GATE, UPSEE, etc.
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Payment Receipt
- Photocopy of Common Application Form (In case of online).
Sharda University has top recruiting companies and hence it helps the students to get employed in a top company of the world. Some of the top companies are as listed below –
- ICICI Bank
- Tech Mahindra
- L&T Infotech
- TATA Consultancy Services
- IndusInd Bank
Sharda University Facility
- Computer Labs
- E- class room
- WI-fi Campus
- Book Loan Facility
- Water Filtration
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You would have to face the entrance exam conducted by the university SUAT exam. However, after SUAT exam, you will face interview and after that you will be selected for admission. Also, the university accepts score of state level entrance exam.
No, the fee structure set by the university is affordable and you can now pay it through online mode as well.
Sharda University is one of the biggest universities in the country and hence it provides financial support to the students with PNB, HDFC bank, etc.
Yes, Sharda University provides admission to its students.
The placement of the university is really best as it has tie up with best companies in the world.