Sharda University (SU), Noida, has made a name for itself as a pioneer in both teaching and research since its founding in 2009. It is a private institution that has emerged as the only global university in India with students from more than 85 countries and academic relationships with more than 250 universities across the world. More than 200 programs are available at the institution, including UG, PG, Doctoral, Diploma, Integrated, and Short-term degrees/certificates. The B. Tech., B. Sc., and MBA programs at SU are well-liked courses. JEE, SUAT, GATE, NET, MAT, CAT, CLAT, NEET, and numerous other entrance tests are used to determine admission to these institutions. A Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion precede the process (GD).
Sharda University Highlights 2024
|College Name||Sharda University, Greater Noida|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Sharda University Recognition
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
Sharda University Admission 2024
Students applying to Sharda University’s BArch programs should have met the minimum requirements for eligibility. You can apply for the selected course even if you’re taking your Class 12, UG, PG, or comparable final exams in the same year. On December 31 of the academic year for which they are applying, UG applicants must be 17 years old. Follow the step-by-step admissions procedure listed below to be admitted to the desired course:
Sharda University Admission Process 2024
Candidates who want to enroll in one of the university’s many programs must submit a properly completed application online. They must pay an INR 1,500 application fee.
- Visit the website that is official, and on the homepage, select the “Apply Now” link.
Step 1. To register yourself, fill out the information requested in the next text that appears and press the “Apply Now” button.
- Complete the application form with the needed information.
- Upload the necessary papers in the correct format in step 1.4.
- : Use a convenient payment method to pay the application cost.
- Send in your application.
STEP 2: Candidate selection/shortlisting
Entrance exams are required for all applicants seeking admission to various UG, PG, and PhD programmes. For entrance, the university administers the SUAT. For many courses, test results at the national and state levels are also taken into account.
Step 3: Admission Fee Payment and Admission Confirmation
- To confirm their enrollment at the university, candidates who have been chosen for a variety of UG and PG courses must pay the course’s admission fee.
Eligibility Criteria For Sharda University
The aspirants who are looking to get admission in the university must know about eligibility criteria before applying for any course.
The university has set different eligibility criteria for different courses. However, this is an overview to make you understand in an easy and simple way. Here are the details –
Sharda University UG Admission (Graduate Courses)
- The candidates who are looking to get admission in any undergraduate course offered by the university must have passed 10th class with 60% at least and 12th class with 60% at least.
- However, the candidates must be a science student and have studied mathematics as a main subject. Also, the candidates must have passed from a recognized board.
- The candidate who is applying for UG Course must be at least 17 years old.
- The final year students are also eligible to apply for UG course.
- For B. Tech aspirants –
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class with 60% and 12th class with 70% at least.
- The main subjects must be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from any recognized board.
- Also, the candidates can get admission with a minimum 50% marks in Mathematics or SUAT exam and the personal interview.
- The university also accepts JEE All India Rank up to 3,00,000 and UPSEE All India Rank up to 50, 000 are considered as eligible candidates to apply for the same.
Sharda University PG Admission (Post Graduation Courses)
- The minimum eligibility criteria for PG course is that a candidate must have graduated with at least 55% marks from a recognized board or university.
- The candidates must have a degree in relevant discipline.
- The final year student in graduation can also apply for postgraduation.
- For M. Tech aspirants –
- The candidate must have completed the graduation with at least 60% marks in relevant discipline.
- Also, the aspirants who have scored good marks in GATE/NET would get preference.
- No age bar for postgraduation aspirants.
- Last year aspirants can also apply for the course.
For Doctoral Degree –
- The eligibility criteria state that an aspirant must have completed the post-graduation with a minimum of 55% marks.
- The candidates who are in final year are also eligible to apply for doctoral courses.
Courses Offered by Sharda University
The university has more than 200 plus course with various specializations and the candidates can apply for any of the course as per their will and interest. Here are some of the course –
- B. Arch
- B. Sc
- B. Tech
- M. Tech
- M. Sc
|Courses||Yearly Fee||1st Year|
|Bachelor of Technology Computer Science & Engineering||1st Year||169000|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours)Agriculture||1st Year||110000|
|Bachelor of Commerce Honours||1st Year||141,000|
|Integrated Bachelor of Business Administration – Bachelor of Law(Hons.)||1st Year||162000|
|Bachelor Of Physiotherapy||1st Year||153000|
|Bachelor of Arts Journalism & Mass Communication||1st Year||153000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) English||1st Year||85,000.00|
|Bachelor of Architecture||1st Year||200000|
|Diploma General Nursing & Midwifery||1st Year||80,000|
|Bachelor of Education||1st Year||75000|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||1st Year||110000|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||1st Year||365000|
|Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||1st Year||1150000|
|Master of Physiotherapy||1st Year||–|
|Bachelor of Technology Information Technology||1st Year||159000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Film & Television Production)||1st Year||164,000.00|
|Integrated Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Law(Hons.)||1st Year||162000|
|Bachelor of Science Nursing||1st Year||146000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Political Science||1st Year||85000|
|Master of Architecture||1st Year||126000|
|B.Des.-Industrial & Product Design||1st Year||180000|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||1st Year||174000|
|B.Com.(Hons.)-International Accounting & Finance (with ACCA UK )||1st Year||157000|
|MD (Physiology)||1st Year||2400200|
|MDS – Pedo & Preventive Dentistry||1st Year||769400|
|Integrated BA-MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||1st Year||165000|
|B.Tech in Computer Science (Data Science)||1st Year||179,000|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) Physics||1st Year||88000|
|B.Com.(Hons.)-Finance & Accounts with ICA||1st Year||165000|
|Bachelor of Science (Post Basic Nursing)||1st Year||140000|
|M.Arch-Landscape Architecture||1st Year||126,000|
|Integrated Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Education||1st Year||85000|
|Master of Science (Clinical Research)||1st Year||120000|
|MD (Biochemistry)||1st Year||2400200|
|MDS – Ortho & Dentofacial Orthopedic||1st Year||769400|
|PG Diploma in Event Management||1st Year||140000|
|B.Tech in Computer Science (IOT & application)||1st Year||179,000|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) Chemistry||1st Year||88,000|
|LLM (Corporate & Commercial Law)||1st Year||150000|
|Bachelor of Science (Cardio Vascular Technology)||1st Year||126000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Psychology||1st Year||85000|
|Ph.D Architecture||1st Year||–|
|MDS – Periodontology||1st Year||769400|
|Ph.D. in Agricultural Sciences||1st Year||50000|
|B.A. – Acting & Modelling||1st Year||80000|
|PG Diploma in Still Photography||1st Year||140000|
|Master of Science (Nutrition & Dietetics) – Clinical Nutrition||1st Year||120000|
|Master of Science (Nutrition & Dietetics)- Public Health Nutrition||1st Year||120000|
|Master of Science (Nutrition & Dietetics) – Food Science and Nutrition||1st Year||–|
|B.Tech. (CSE-Block Chain)||1st Year||179000|
|M.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization in Structural Engineering||1st Year||95000|
|B.Tech in Computer Science (Cyber Security and Forensic)||1st Year||179000|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) Mathematics||1st Year||88000|
|BBA – Banking & Finance||1st Year||159000|
|LLM (International Law)||1st Year||150,000|
|Bachelor of Science in Radiological Imaging Techniques (Radiology/CT/MRI)||1st Year||136000|
|Bachelor of Science (Forensic Science)||1st Year||126,000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) History||1st Year||85000|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Sociology||1st Year||85000|
|B.Des.- Interior Design||1st Year||180000|
|Integrated Bachelor of Science – Bachelor of Education||1st Year||88000|
|Master of Science Nursing (Community Health Nursing)||1st Year||175000|
|MD (Pharmacology)||1st Year||2400200|
|MD (Microbiology)||1st Year||2400200|
|MDS – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1st Year||769400|
|B.Tech in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)||1st Year||179000|
|Bachelor of Technology Stem Cell & Tissue Engineering||1st Year||164000|
|M.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization in Construction Management||1st Year||95000|
|BBA – Entrepreneurship||1st Year||159000|
|Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (Techniques)||1st Year||126000|
|Bachelor of Optometry||1st Year||126000|
|Master of Arts (Education)||1st Year||80000|
|B.Des.-Fashion Design||1st Year||180000|
|Master of Science Nursing (Child Health (Pediatric) Nursing)||1st Year||175000|
|MDS – Conservative Dentistry & Endo||1st Year||769400|
|B.Tech(CS-Cloud Computing and virtualization Technology) with IBM||1st Year||208000|
|M.Tech. in Civil Engineering with specialization in Environmental Engineering||1st Year||95000|
|BBA- International Business||1st Year||159000|
|LLM (Criminal Law)||1st Year||150000|
|Bachelor of Science (Nutrition & Dietetics)||1st Year||126000|
|B.Des Digital & Communication Design||1st Year||180000|
|Master of Science Nursing (Obstetrics & Gynecology)||1st Year||175000|
|MD (Community Medicine)||1st Year||2400200|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Geography||1st Year||85000|
|Ph.D (Education)||1st Year||–|
|B.Tech(Business Analytics and Optimization) with IBM||1st Year||208000|
|BBA- Marketing||1st Year||159000|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) Food Science and Technology||1st Year||99000|
|Bachelor of Science Animation & VFX||1st Year||136000|
|Master of Science Nursing (Medical Surgical Nursing)||1st Year||175000|
|MDS – Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1st Year||769400|
|MD (Anesthesia)||1st Year||2400200|
|Bachelor of Science (Dialysis Technology)||1st Year||126000|
|Master of Arts- Sociology||1st Year||77250|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) BioChemistry||1st Year||90000|
|BBA- Human Resources Management||1st Year||159000|
|LLM (Human Rights)||1st Year||150000|
|Master of Physiotherapy – Neurology||1st Year||146000|
Important Documents –
Whenever you are going to get admission you would be asked for some document and after documents submission, you would be able to get the admission. Some important for which you would be asked by the university at the time of admission.
- Photocopy of 10th and 12th marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of entrance exam score card i.e., JEE, NEET, GATE, UPSEE, etc.
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Payment Receipt
- Photocopy of Common Application Form (In case of online).
Placements at Sharda University
The placement unit at Sharda University states that it places 80% of its students. A university’s annual schedule of events must include placements for summer internships and final jobs. Sharda University has a well-organized, methodical procedure for satisfying both corporate requirements and students’ professional objectives. The placement office serves as a link between the university’s academic divisions, business partners, and students. The Placement Department invites top businesses from every industry to its campus, where the qualified students are assisted through the full selection procedure. The ability and performance of the student, along with the standards and guidelines of the industry, all have a role in how the procedure is conducted.
Companies like Wipro, Sleepwell, Halonix, Videocon, Mahindra, Alstom, Compro Technology, and Amazon etc. are just a few of the top employers for the university. Below is a list of some placement highlights:
- The highest pay grade is INR 65 LPA.
- 350+ recruiters in total
- Fortune Companies: above 30
- 150+ multinational corporations are present.
- B.Tech. placements: 91%
- MBA placements: 100%
Scholarships at Sharda University
Students can choose from 11 different scholarship kinds based on their academic standing and extracurricular accomplishments in the arts and sports. The Sharda University has granted more than 2000 scholarships to its students, totaling 86 Crore in funding that has been dispersed to the recipients. The university offers full to partial tuition fee waivers to enrolled students. The following merit scholarships may be awarded to students dependent on their performance on the qualifying exams and the Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT), as well as their merit in the personal interview (PI).
- Scholarships for the Bachelor of Technology are awarded based on JEE Mains ranking.
- Scholarships for the Master of Business Administration are awarded based on CAT/XAT scores.
- All UG programs—aside from dental and medical—offer scholarships based on 12th-grade grades.
- Scholarships for PG programmes (M. Tech., M.Sc., MPT, MA, MCA, M. Des., and LLM) are awarded based on graduation grades.
- (LSAT Qualified Candidates) Integrated Law: Scholarships are awarded based on CLAT score.
- B.Arch. : Scholarships are awarded based on NATA ranking.
- Students from Sharda University and other SGI schools located in Mathura and Agra would be eligible for a fee waiver award for PG programmes up to 25% of their first-year tuition.
- Sports Category Scholarships: Students who have excelled in sports will receive a 10 to 80% tuition price waiver.
- Army, Navy, Air Force, Coastal Guard, and CRPF Scholarships: Children of the military receive a 5% scholarship.
Sharda University Facilities and Amenities
- Library: The Library is quite technologically advanced and has top-notch amenities. Along with digital resources, it also offers online resources. Over 1.3 million books, with 20,000 titles, 242 print journals, magazines, and newspapers, more than 5200 full-text journals in subscribed e-resources, and 5000 open access journals are all available in libraries.
- Classrooms: Sharda University has modern classrooms with computers and LCD projectors installed on the ceiling.
- Modern multimedia systems are available in the Sharda auditoriums, which can be used for lectures, seminars, fests, and other academic events.
- Transport: The University provides very affordable transportation services to its teachers and students. To pick up and drop off the students, the buses go through various routes in Delhi, Noida, and other NCR regions.
- Laboratories: The laboratories provide students a chance to experiment with what they have learnt in class and give them practical exposure to a variety of areas.
- For the convenience of its students, teachers, and employees, Sharda University offers banking and postal services on its campus. The banking services make it possible for all kinds of domestic and international banking conveniences, including giving pupils easy-to-understand school loans.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You would have to face the entrance exam conducted by the university SUAT exam. However, after SUAT exam, you will face interview and after that you will be selected for admission. Also, the university accepts score of state level entrance exam.
No, the fee structure set by the university is affordable and you can now pay it through online mode as well.
Sharda University is one of the biggest universities in the country and hence it provides financial support to the students with PNB, HDFC bank, etc.
Yes, Sharda University provides admission to its students.
The placement of the university is really best as it has tie up with best companies in the world.