Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2024:- Sitaram Jindal Foundation offers Jindal Scholarship, a merit-plus-means award. The initiative provides financial aid to disadvantaged students who want to pursue higher education. Therefore, applicants to the Sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship program can be enrolled in classes 11, 12, ITI, diploma, bachelor’s, and master’s levels. Since online applications are accepted all year round, the organization has not established a deadline for the Sitaram Jindal scholarship. The chosen candidates would get a monthly salary of up to 3,200 INR.
Students enrolled in class 11 and pursuing postgraduate degrees, as well as those from economically disadvantaged sections, may apply to the program. The prerequisites for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation scholarship are as follows:
- The age requirement of 30 years for all applicants to the Sitaram Jindal Foundation scholarship should be adhered to.
- The applicant’s family income should not be more than INR 4,00,000 for a working family.
- For others, the candidate’s family income should not be more than INR 2,50,000 annually.
Additionally, the Sitaram Jindal Foundation scholarship requirements fluctuate depending on the class level.
Category A (Classes 11-12)
- Candidates must be enrolled in the 11th or 12th grade.
- Male applicants must have a qualifying exam score of at least 65%.
- Candidates who are female must have received at least 60% on their prior qualifying exam.
- Boys and girls in Karnataka need to get a minimum score of 75% and 70%, respectively.
- For boys and girls, respectively, the required scores for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation scholarship program are 70% and 65%.
Category B (ITI students)
- The candidate must be an ITI student enrolled in a government or private college.
- In the most recent qualifying examination, male applicants needed a minimum score of 50%, while female applicants needed a score of 40%.
Category C (Undergraduate Degree)
- The applicant must be enrolled in a bachelor’s program in a related field, such as agriculture, hospitality, etc.
- At least 60% on the previous qualifying exam is required for male applicants, and 55% for female applicants.
- To be eligible, students from Karnataka must receive a score of at least 65% for girls and 70% for boys.
- For boys and girls in West Bengal, the minimum score required to be considered for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship is 65%.
Category C (Postgraduate Degree)
- The applicant ought to be enrolled in a master’s program.
- In the most recent qualifying exam, male applicants needed to obtain a minimum score of 65%, and female applicants needed a minimum score of 60%.
- For the Sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship, Karnataka students must receive at least 70% for boys and 65% for girls.
Category D (Diploma)
- A diploma program in agriculture, hospitality, nursing, pharmacy, etc. should be studied by the applicant.
- In the most recent qualifying exam, male candidates needed to earn a score of at least 60% while female candidates needed a score of at least 55%.
Category E (Engineering and Medicine)
- The Sitaram Jindal Foundation grant is open to those pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in engineering or medicine (other than MDS).
- Male applicants must have obtained a minimum score of 70%, while female applicants must have achieved a minimum score of 65% on the most recent qualifying test.
What is the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Application Process?
On the official website, Sitaram Jindal scholarship application form is accessible online. The following are crucial considerations to keep in mind when you complete the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2024 online application form:
- Jindal Scholarship application can be submitted offline or online by candidates.
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation scholarship is offered all year long to those who qualify, and applications are accepted at any time.
- Only one Sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship application per student is allowed for the entire length of the course.
- Before submitting, the Jindal scholarship application form must be completed completely and include all pertinent information and supporting documentation. sitaram jindal scholarship application form download
Address for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
The Sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship application must be submitted at several addresses by students from different states. The postal addresses’ details are provided below:
Students from the following states: Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadeep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana should submit the completed Jindal scholarship application form along with all required supporting documentation to:
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru 560073: The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation.
Students from Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand should send the completed Sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship application form with all the supporting documents to The Trust Sitaram Jindal Foundation 11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D-3Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070.
Required Documents for the Jindal Scholarship
When applying for the program, candidates should provide all necessary documentation. The necessary paperwork for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation scholarship is shown below:
- Being paid
- Income statement
- Photo in passport size
- Card with SSLC/HSC marks
- (For PUC/ITI students) BPL card
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Admissions record (government merit quota)
- Certificate (from the warden/owner of the lodging)
- Statement about not receiving financial aid from any other sources
- Ex-Widow Servicemen’s PPO For widows and veterans, I-cards and relationship dependency cards
Documents Required for Jindal Scholarship
- Passport size photo
- Copy of marks sheet of the last examination
- Copy of SSLC/ HSC marks card
- Copy of BPL card and income certificate for PUC/ ITI students
- Copy of income certificate for Graduate/ Postgraduate/ Diploma/ Engineering/ Medicine students
- Certificate regarding annual fees paid
- Declaration about not getting a scholarship from any other source
- Certificate regarding admission under Government merit quota
- Certificate from warden/ accommodation owners regarding stay
- For physically disabled students, a certificate of physical disability from the concerned authority
- PPO, Ex-servicemen widow I-card, and Relationship dependency card for widows and Ex-servicemen.
- For students located in Southern and Western India:
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Address: Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bangalore – 560 073
- For students located in Northern and Eastern India:
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Address: “NATURELLE”, No.11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D III,, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070