Swami Rama Himalayan University is a private university that was established in 2012 and located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The university has made a mark of effort in quality education. The University offers various courses in B.Tech, BBA, MBA in various streams. Admission to Swami Rama Himalayan University Dehradun is the basis of entrance exams such as JEE Main, NEET, MAT, CAT etc. while for most of them, admission is done through the merit of the last conducted exams. SRHU is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC) and the area of campus is 200 Acres.
There are university has the following schools running under it:
- Himalayan School of Engineering and Technology
- Himalayan School of Management Studies
- Himalayan College of Nursing
- Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences
|Entrance Exam||National: BITSAT, JEE Main, NEET, MAT, XAT, CAT, ATMA, GMAT, PGMEE|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG|
|Top Recruiters||Infosys, TCS, Cognizant, Extramarks, Bajaj Motors, Bajaj Sons, Capgemini, Deloitte, Amazon|
|Campus Area||200 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Canteen, Recreational facilities, Labs, Sports|
|Address||Swami Ram Nagar, Beside Jolly Grant Airport, Jolly Grant, Doiwala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248016|
SRHU offers the following courses in the mentioned specializations:
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering Mechanical Engineering Computer Science and Engineering Electronics and Communication Engineering Electrical Engineering||10+2 with 50% marks + JEE Main or BITSAT|
|BCA||–||10+2 with a minimum of 50% with Maths as a compulsory subject|
|B.Sc||Nursing||10+2 in science with a minimum of 45%|
|M.Sc||Clinical Research||Graduate or Post Graduate in B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc|
|BPT||Physiotherapy||10+2 in PCM with a minimum of 50%|
|MCA||–||BCA or B.Sc with a minimum of 50%|
10+2 with a minimum of 50%
|MBA||Financial Management Human Resource Management Marketing Management International Business||Graduate in any discipline + CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT|
|MBBS||–||10+2 with NEET Score and PCI|
|MD/MS/PGD||–||MBBS + PGMEE|
Swami Rama Himalayan University [SRHU] Fee Structure
|Bachelor Of Commerce (Hons.)||1,17,000||3 Years|
|B. Tech. In Civil Engineering||1,81,000||4 Years|
|Master In Hospital Administration||1,38,000||3 Years|
|B.C.A. (Bachelor Of Computer Applications)||94,000||2 Years|
|MBA In Financial Management||1,91,000||2 Years|
|Diploma In Child Health||18,27,500||2 Years|
|M. Sc Biotechnology||1,23,500||2 Years|
Swami Rama Himalayan University [SRHU] Admissions
Admission criteria are based on merit and the entrance exam scorecard.
- Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 55% marks in all subjects to pursue a B.Tech course.
- Admission to B.Tech will be granted based on the score obtained in JEE Main or BITSAT.
- Students must hold a Diploma or B.Sc. degree with an aggregate of at least 55% marks to seek admission to the B.Tech Lateral entry program.
- Admission to the B.Tech Lateral program will be granted based on merit in the qualifying examination followed by Counselling and Personal Interview.
- For BCA, candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50% marks.
- For BBA and B.Com (Hons), candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent with an aggregate of at least 50% marks with English as a compulsory subject.
- For B.Sc and B.Voc, students must have passed Class 12 or equivalent in relevant discipline with an aggregate of at least 45% marks.
- Admission to BBA, BCA, B.Com (Hons), B.Sc. and B.Voc will be granted based on merit in the qualifying examination followed by Personal Counselling.
- For lateral entry admission to the B.Sc program, students must hold a Diploma in relevant discipline with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- Admission will be granted based on performance in the Common Entrance Examination for Nursing and Paramedical (CEENP).
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent with PCB from a recognized board to pursue an MBBS course.
- Admission will be granted based on the score obtained in NEET UG followed by Personal Counselling.
- For lateral entry admission to the MCA program, candidates must hold a B.Sc. (IT/ CS) or BCA degree with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- Admission to MCA, M.Sc., MHA and MCA Lateral Entry Program will be offered based on merit in Graduation followed by Personal Counselling and Interaction.
- For the MBA program, students must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- Admission will be granted based on the score obtained in CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT followed by GD-PI.
- Students must hold a B.Sc. degree in relevant discipline with an aggregate of at least 50% marks to pursue an M.Sc. program.
- For the MPT program, the candidate must pass in BPT degree from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- Admission to MPT will be granted based on performance in the Bachelor’s degree examination.
- For MHA course, candidates must hold MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ B.Sc./ B.Pharm with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- For MD/ MS and PG D program, students must hold an MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- Admission to MD/MS and PG Diploma will be granted based on the score obtained in NEET PG.
- Students seeking admission to Fellowship program must hold a PG degree in relevant discipline from a recognized board.
- Admission to the Lateral Entry Diploma course will be offered based on the valid score in CEENP.
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of the university.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online through the college official website.
- After registering themselves, they need to fill in the details and submit their application.
- If the candidates are eligible, they will be contacted by the Admissions Cell for submission of fees and further procedures.
|Application Form Availability For NCPP||May 6, 2022 – Sep 1, 2022|
|Entrance Exam & Interview/ Declaration of Result & Counselling||Sep 14, 2022|
|Application Form Availability for Ph.D||May 6, 2022 – Jul 12, 2022|
|Entrance Exam||Jul 28, 2022|
|Application Form Availability for For MD, MS, Diploma||May 6, 2022 – May 7, 2022|
|Display of merit List||May 7, 2022|
|Last date of PhD Application||Jul 13, 2022|
|MBA Admission Registration Begins||Apr 9, 2022|
Swami Rama Himalayan University [SRHU] Placement
SRHU have the best training and placement cell that train the students as industry requirements. Over the years, SRHU has seen making new heights of placement record.
- Number of MBA students placed: 94%
- Number of BBA students placed: 81%
- Number of recruiters for B.Tech, BCA, MCA: 20+
- Highest Salary: INR 8 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Amazon Ltd., Ernst & Young, Infosys, Wipro Technologies, Genpact, Hitachi Systems, NIIT Ltd.,TCS, Cognizant, Extramarks, Bajaj Motors, Bajaj Sons, Capgemini, Deloitte, Rubico IT, Rannlab Technologies, MAX Healthcare, FORTIS, Medanta – The Medicity Delhi-NCR, Sun Pharma, Cadila, Zydus, etc.
- BOOK LOAN FACILITY
- COMPUTER LABS
- E- CLASS ROOM
- WI-FI CAMPUS
|Dolphin PG Institute, Dehradun|
|Doon Group of Colleges|
|Doon Business School|
|BFIT Group of Institutions|
|Academy of Management Studies|
|DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|Guru Gobind Singh College of Modern Technology|