Top Management Colleges in India: Everything you need to know about eligibility, fees, admission process, placement, top colleges and ranking.
- The top management colleges in India include institutes like IIMs and other private colleges offering multiple courses like MBA, BBA, BBM, BBM and MHA.
- There are 6,000+ top management colleges in india.
- more than 500+ top management courses.
- Indian Institute Of Management, Bangaluru is ranked in best management institute in India by NIRF in 2019.
|Indian Institute Of Management, Bangaluru||1|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Ahmedabad||2|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta||3|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Lucknow||4|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Udaipur||5|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Kozhikode||6|
Continue reading this article there are many more information to make your future bright.
Please fill up below form To Get free counseling.
|Name||Total Fees (MBA)|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Bangaluru||INR 21,00,000/-|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Ahmedabad||INR 23,00,000/-|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta||INR 13,00,000 to INR 22,00,000/-|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Lucknow||INR 14,00,000/-|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Udaipur||INR 16,67,000|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Kozhikode||INR 17,50,000/-|
|Lovely Professional University||INR 5,80,000/-|
|Shardha University||INR 5,20,000/-|
|Amity University||INR 6,80,000/-|
|Graphic Era University||INR 4,80,000/-|
|Quantum University||INR 3,84,000/-|
|Swami Vivekanand Subharti University||INR 2,07,000/-|
|SunRise University||INR 1,26,000/-|
|Manav Bharti University||INR 1,40,000/-|
Top Management Colleges in India: Placement Wise
- The average MBA salary in India is INR 7-10 lakh.
- The average BBA salary in India is INR 4.5-7 lakh.
|Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta||25.4|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Bangaluru||24.6|
|Indian Institute Of Management, Ahmedabad||24.5|
Recruiters of Top Management Colleges
|Boston Consulting Group (BCG)||Amazon||BYJU’s|
|Morgan Stanley||Bain & Company||TCS|
|National Stock Exchange||Accenture Strategy||Infosys|
Continue Reading this article and get Top Managment Colleges in India.
Top Management Colleges in India
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bengaluru
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Tiruchirappalli
- Graphic Era University, Dehradun
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Quantum University, Roorkee
- Himgiri University
- Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions, Dehradun
- IMS Unison University, Dehradun
- Doon Business School (DBS), Dehradun
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Uttaranchal University (UU), Dehradun
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Amity University (AU), Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater noida
- Galgotias University (GU), Greater Noida
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIU), New Delhi
- Noida International University
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science
- Graphic Era Hill University
- Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
- Shobhit University
- Shridhar University
- Manav Bharti University
- Singhania University (SU)
- SunRise University
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- KCC Institute of Technology and Management, Greater Noida
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
The general MBA programmes require Graduation with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.
The admission process is based on performance in entrance exam.
Top entrance tests conducted in India for admission to the MBA course are:
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)
- GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test –Abroad)
- SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)
In this article we have listed some of top management colleges in india if you want to get free counseling so please fill below form.