Beehive Ayurvedic Medical College, Dehradun is established on and approved by Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Uttarakhand. The College is popular as BAMCH Dehradun and was established in the year 2002. It is also affiliated with Uttarakhand Ayurved University.
- Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Uttarakhand,
Beehive Ayurvedic Medical College Highlights
|College Name||Beehive Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Dehradun|
|Popular Name||BAMCH Dehradun|
|Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Affiliation||Uttarakhand Ayurved University|
Beehive Ayurvedic Medical College Admission Process 2023
Admission to various Programmes at BAMCH Dehradun is made on the basis of candidate’s performance in NEET.
Direct admission can be given to the students according to the set availability
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET UG) dental Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guide-lines.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech-combined.
How to apply?
Visit the official website of the university and follow some the instructions provided on website to fill the application form.
|Hostel and Mess (3 seater) per year||75,000/-|
|HOSTEL SECURITY (Refundable)||10,000/-|
Application form 2023
Follow some easy step to fill the application form for more you can visit the official website of the university.
- WI-fi Campus
- Book Loan Facility
- Copies of passport size recent photograph.
- Attested Date-of-Birth proof.
- Attested all mark sheets.
- Category certificate if applicable.
- Affidavit for a gap if any.
- Other documents as per institute guidelines.