The private engineering school Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology (DBIT) Dehradun was founded as part of the Dev Bhoomi group of institutions. DBIT was established in 2005. The college has AICTE approval and is associated with Uttarakhand Technical University in Dehradun. DBIT provides undergraduate, graduate, and diploma-level programs. The admission process for these programs is based on the results of the 10+2 and bachelor’s examinations. Students with valid entrance exam results at the national level are given preference. The AICTE associate status of the courses offered gives students an advantage over other universities. The 42-acre college campus provides students with best-in-class infrastructure features. Numerous government bodies have praised DBIT in the past for its good placement reports.
DBIT Dehradun Highlights
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Type of University||Private|
|Affiliated by||AICTE, UTU|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Basis of Admission||Merit|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||UG: 10+2 or equivalent PG: Bachelor’s degree from any govt. Recognized university|
|Highest Package||INR 40 Lakhs|
|Website||go to website|
|Location||Dev Bhoomi Campus, Chakrata Road Navgaon, Manduwala, Dehradun- 248007, Uttarakhand|
Process for DBIT Dehradun Application
The DBIT application process is offered in both online and offline formats. Candidates must complete the registration form on the institute’s official website (https://dbgidoon.ac.in/admission-procedure/) to participate in an online process. Demand Drafts (DDs) and NEFT, as well as RTGS, are all accepted methods of payment for the registration cost of Rs 5,000.
For admittance for walk-ins:
- Candidates can visit the college’s official website at https://dbgidoon.ac.in/dbit/.
- Simply click the sign-up link.
- Complete the online registration form’s details
- The admissions counsellor will contact you and provide information about the courses, admissions process, and fees.
DBIT Dehradun UG Admissions
- In Uttarakhand, Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology, B.Tech admissions are available. program based on academic achievement, with some weighting given to the candidate’s performance in the JEE Advanced. According to UTU’s rules, admission to all other courses is based solely on merit.
- JEE Advanced is a 3-hour exam that consists of 90 questions on all subjects about the engineering sector. The inquiries are objective.
- Each accurate response receives four points, and each incorrect response receives a quarter of a point less.
- Uttarakhand’s Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology Undergraduate Admissions.
- By submitting an online application through the official website for the applicable entrance exam, candidates seeking admission to the Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology in Uttarakhand may do so.
- For the BCA program, applicants must have taken Mathematics at the 10+2 level. Passing any stream of studies from the 10+2 level is required for other courses.
- Students must be at least 17 years old.
- For non-engineering courses, the major method of selection is thought to be academic quality.
DBIT Dehradun PG Admissions
- The Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology in Uttarakhand grants admission to its M.Tech program based on merit, with appropriate weight given to GATE exam results. A valid CAT/MAT score, or an equivalent score, is needed for the MBA program.
- The GATE exam is a 3-hour examination with 65 questions that cover all topics pertinent to the discipline as it is studied at the undergraduate level.
- Both general aptitude and technical aspects are included in the sections.
- The questions are of the objective or numerical variety.
- For each successful response, one or two marks are awarded, while one-third of a mark is subtracted for each incorrect response.
DBIT Dehradun Courses Offered
1) B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering)
It is a four-year undergraduate curriculum that aims to give students in-depth knowledge of how computer hardware and software are developed. The course includes important topics like system administration, website design, and computer design.
The minimum need is 10+2 (PCM/PCB) or its equivalent. Those students are given an advantage if they have a genuine JEE Main score. The annual course fee is INR 104800.
2) M.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
The focus of the two-year engineering curriculum is to give students knowledge of analog and digital modulation techniques. The course covers knowledge of communication system design, production, testing, and assessment.
BE/BTech with a minimum grade of 50% is required. Scholarships are available to students who have passed their GATE exams with respectable scores. The annual course fee is INR 87,000.
The eligibility for the BBA course is that candidates must have received a pass at the 10+2 level from any nationally recognized board. The annual course fee is INR 1.65 Lakhs.
The eligibility for the MBA course is that candidates must have earned an undergraduate degree in any discipline from an accredited university with a passing grade (minimum 50%). It is required to take the CAT or MAT exam or anything equal. The annual course fee is INR 1.65 Lakhs.
DBIT Dehradun Fee Structure
|Course Name||Fees Structure|
|BTech CSE||Rs 1,29,900 per semester|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||INR 1,69,900 (Combine two-year cost)|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)|
|INR 93,700 (PA) (Combine two-year cost)|
INR 94,200 (PA) (Combine two-year cost)
– Digital Communication
– Civil Engg
– Computer Science and Engg
– Mechanical Engg- Thermal
|INR 1,06,900 (Combine two years)|
DBIT Dehradun Scholarships
DBIT awards scholarships to applicants who register online. Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutes has launched scholarships aid to support students’ personal growth. The youngsters whose parents were heavily involved in the COVID-19 pandemic are granted scholarships worth Rs 8 crores. Scholarship applications were to be submitted by May 30, 2020. On the institute’s official website (https://dbgidoon.ac.in/scholarship/), there is comprehensive information about the scholarships as well as the procedures for applying.
Placements at DBIT Dehradun
Industries commend DBIT Training and Placement Cell for supplying the best-trained students. We are a popular option for businesses looking to host placement drives due to our comprehensive and well-balanced placement policy.
The University can swiftly complete pooled campus placements thanks to a strong and committed T&P team, appropriate infrastructure, and available resources. We promise the industry, the students, and the parents that we will stop at nothing to make all of our stakeholders satisfied and proud. We are available for placement activities 365 days a year, around the clock.
Facilities and Amenities of DBIT Dehradun
- The library of the Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutes has a large collection with more than 45,000 volumes and 6,700 titles, as well as subscriptions to 20 publications and 19 national journals. The library has more than 3,000 CDs and Springer online study materials available as e-resources.
- There is a cafeteria snack bar available. Burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, fresh candy, chocolate bars, soup, and hot and cold beverages like tea, coffee, chilled juices, shakes, and soft drinks are available. These foods are hygienic, quick, and healthy.
- The hostel residents have access to Wi-Fi, but day students who do not stay in the hostel are not provided with this service. Additionally, the classrooms are equipped with excellent projectors. Additionally, every department has access to labs, so you can get anything you need. Here, there are also events for sports and games.
Some of the Top Recruiters of the Institute are listed below:
- Apollo Munich