Dev Bhoomi School of Architecture Admission 2020 : Dev Bhoomi School of Architecture, Dehradun is established on 2005 and approved by Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. There are six colleges under Dev Bhoomi School of Architecture, Dehradun offering courses in Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Management, Ayurveda, and Polytechnic.
Affiliations and Recognitions
- All Indian Council for Technical Education
- Council of Architecture
- Uttarakhand Technical University
Dev Bhoomi School of Architecture, Dehradun Highlights
|College Name||Dev Bhoomi School of Architecture, Dehradun|
|Approved By||Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun|
Dev Bhoomi School of Architecture, Dehradun Admission
The College offer job oriented courses in and Graduation in various specialization.
Dev Bhoomi Group Of Institutions accepts admission applications to a variety of technologically focused bachelor’s, master’s degree programs.
Each year, Dev Bhoomi Group Of Institutions attracts thousands of applications from prospective students, but admission is given only to good students who will meet the minimum eligibility criteria set by Dev Bhoomi Group Of Institutions and allows only the brightest students to have the privilege of taking admission in our group.
Online Admissions process
For online Admissions process, students must fill Online Registration Form : Click here: https://dbgidoon.ac.in/ and should fill-in the detail along with Registration fee : 5000/-.
Offline Admissions process
The Applicant can walk (offline) directly into our campus & meet our admission counselor, who will counsel the student regarding the different courses and the eligibility criteria.
After all the details received by the student, the applicant can fill the admission form and submit the photocopy of the documents. After scrutiny, the applicant will be informed about admission. On confirmation of admission the candidate is required to deposit the fee as per college norms.
- Candidate must qualify a recognized aptitude test in Architecture National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- 50% marks in the 12th. Subjects compulsory to be included are Physics, Maths, Chemistry.
- Candidate must also score 50% marks in diploma with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
How to apply?
Visit the official website of the university and follow some the instructions provided on website to fill the application form.
|Course Name||Course Type||Course Fees|
Application form 2020
Follow some easy step to fill the application form for more you can visit the official website of the university.
Dev Bhoomi School of Architecture, Dehradun Facility
- Computer Labs
- E- class room
- WI-fi Campus
Admission Document Required
- High School/HSC examination pass certificate and mark sheet (3 copy).
- Intermediate/SSC examination pass certificate and mark sheet (3 copy).
- Age proof certificate (matriculation certificate).
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate in original.
- Migration Certificate in original.
- Character Certificate in original.
- Certificate claiming reservation benefits (3 copy).
- Certificate of sports participation at University/State/National level (3 copy).
- Passport size photograph (16 copy).
Yes, there is a common application process for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
The eligibility criteria for admission in DBGI varies as per the different programs and courses. One can check the eligibility criteria for various courses through the following link https://dbgidoon.ac.in/eligibility/.