In this article, you get Graphic era University Fee Structure. Graphic Era University was established in 1993. The University was located in Dehradun and Providing the perfect environment for teaching. Graphic Era University is affiliated with UGC and approved by MHRD, AICTE and AIU. The University has bagged the 104th position in the NIRF ranking since it got established. The Graphic era fee structure of some popular courses are below:
- Graphic Era MBA fees are INR 2,71,000 for the 1st year and INR 2,58,000 for the 2nd year.
- Graphic Era B.Tech fees are INR 3,23,000 for the 1st year, INR 3,21,000 for the 2nd year, INR 3,36,000 for the 3rd year, INR 3,52,000 for the 4th year.
- The Graphic Era BBA fee is INR 1,36,000 for the 1st year, INR 1,32,000 for the 2nd year and INR 1,38,000 for the 3rd year.
- Graphic Era BCA fee is INR 1,22,000 for the 1st year, INR 1,16,000 for the 2nd year and INR 1,21,000 for the 3rd year.
Graphic Era University Fee Structure
|B.Tech||₹3.23 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 75% + JEE Main|
|MBA||₹2.71 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50% + CAT|
|BBA||₹1.36 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BCA||₹1.22 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BHM||₹1.45 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|MHM||₹85,000 (1st Year Fees)||B.H.M.|
Entrance Exam Accepted by GEU
Students seeking admission must appear entrance exam held at the university level or national level. The entrance exam accepted by the graphic era is mentioned below:
- JEE MAIN
Graphic Era University Fee Payment Guidelines
Students who have taken admission to Graphic Era University must make the payment online or offline by visiting campus. Before proceeding online mode, Students must get register through the GEU portal and log in with proper credentials.
Online payment mode:
- Payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Payment through UPI.
Offline payment mode:
- Cash/Cheque deposit in University Bank Account.
- Cash/Cheque deposit in University Campus.
- Demand Draft/Pay Order.