Neelkanth College of Engineering (NCE), Meerut is established on 2007 and approved by Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education, Lucknow. Neelkanth College of Engineering (NCE), Meerut offers more than 5 job oriented courses such as engineering.
Neelkanth College of Engineering (NCE), Meerut Recognition
- Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education, Lucknow
Neelkanth College of Engineering (NCE), Meerut Highlights
|College Name||Neelkanth College of Engineering (NCE), Meerut|
|Approved By||Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education, Lucknow|
Neelkanth College of Engineering (NCE), Meerut Admission 2024
The College offer job oriented courses in and Diploma in various specialization.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE 2024
- Purchase an admission form from account office at Neelkanth Group of Institutions or it can also be downloaded from www.neelkanth.edu.in
- Fill the admission form completely in all respect.
- Attach the required documents with four colour photographs.
- Attach the demand draft of atleast 50% of the course fee and separate demand draft of atleast 50% of the hostel fee (if hostel required).
- The demand draft should be in favour of:
- Neelkanth Institute of Technology payable at Meerut for M. Tech., B. Tech and MBA course.
- Neelkanth Institute of Engineering & Technology payable at Meerut for Polytechnic diploma courses.
- Neelkanth College of Engineering payable at Meerut for Polytechnic diploma courses.
- Neelkanth Vidyapeeth payable at Meerut for BBA, BCA, BA B. Ed and B.Ed. courses.
- NGI Private ITI payable at Meerut for Technical Skills Development courses.
- The duly filled admission form along with all required documents, photographs and demand draft should be submitted to Neelkanth Group of Institutions or can be sent to the following address:
Neelkanth Group of Institutions
NH-58, Near Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Agriculture University,
Modipuram, Meerut (UP) – 250 110.
- M.TECH. (MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY)
- MBA (MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)
- MBA INTERNATIONAL
- B.TECH. (BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY)
- POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA
- BACHELOR OF ARTS AND BACHELOR OF EDUCATION ( B.A. B.ED.)
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.ED.)
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)
- BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (B.C.A.)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (Diploma course):
- Bachelor’s of Pharmacy
How to apply?
Visit the official website of the university and follow some the instructions provided on website to fill the application form.
Course Name Course Type Course Fees Diploma – Automobile Engineering Diploma – Diploma – Electronic Engineering Diploma – Diploma in Civil Engineering Diploma – Diploma in Electrical Engineering Diploma – Diploma Mechanical Engineering Diploma –
Application form 2024
Follow some easy step to fill the application form for more you can visit the official website of the university.
Neelkanth College of Engineering (NCE), Meerut Facility
- Computer Labs
- E- class room
- WI-fi Campus
- Book Loan Facility
|B.TECH ME,CE,CS,EN||4 Years||Rs 90,000/-|
|MBA||2 Years||Rs 80,000/-|
|POLYTECHNIC ME (Auto), ME (Pro), CE, EN, CS||3 Years||Rs 45,000/-|
|BBA & BCA||3 Years||RS 38,000/-|
|B.ED.||2 Years||Rs 56,352/-|
|BA.BED.||4 Years||Rs 30,500/-|
|D.Pharma||2 Years||Rs 80,000/-|
|B.Pharma||4 Years||Rs 90,000/-|
|ITI(2Year),Electrician,Fitter||2 Years||Rs 25,000/-|
|ITI(2Year)Draughtman (Civil,Mechnical)||2 Years||Rs 21,000/-|
|ITI(1Year)Plumber,DTP||1 Year||Rs 21,000/-|
|ITI(6month)Building Maintenance||6 Month||Rs 17,000/-|
- Hostel Accomodation+Food
- Non AC Rs 50,000.00/-
- On Installment 27500×2
- AC RS 69,000.00/-
- On Installment 36500×2
Documents required at the time of admission
- High school (Equivalent) Certificate & Mark sheet (Original & 3 self attested copies).
- Intermediate (Equivalent) Certificate & Mark sheet (Original & 3 self attested copies).
- Graduation Mark sheets (if any) (Original & 3 self attested copies).
- Transfer Certificate (Original) from earlier School/College.
- Migration Certificate from concerned Board/University (Original & 3 attested copies).
- Medical Fitness Certificate from MBBS Doctor. (Original).
- Character Certificate.
- 5 Photos Passport Size.
- Income certificate and Category (SC/ST, OBC, Minority and General) Certificate, Adhar Card & Domicile Certificates if income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.