Radha Govind Engineering College, Meerut is established on 1996 and approved by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. Radha Govind Engineering College, Meerut offers more than 11 job oriented courses such as engineering and management.
Radha Govind Engineering College, Meerut Highlights
|College Name||Radha Govind Engineering College, Meerut|
|Approved By||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow|
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
The College offer job oriented courses in Graduation and Post Graduation in various specialization.
Radha Govind Engineering College, Meerut PG Courses Admission Process 2024
This course is post-graduate 2-years program. Usually a Graduation with a minimum aggregate score of 50% is required to secure admission.
How to apply?
Visit the official website of the university and follow some the instructions provided on website to fill the application form.
|Civil Engineering||4 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering||4 Years|
|Electrical Engineering||4 Years|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||4 Years|
|Computer Science and Engineering||4 Years|
|Information Technology||4 Years|
|Computer Science and Engineering||2 Years|
|Civil Engineering (Structural Engg.)||2 Years|
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)||2 Years|
|MCA (Master of Computer Application)||3 Years|
Application form 2024
Follow some easy step to fill the application form for more you can visit the official website of the university.
- Computer Labs
- WI-fi Campus
- Book Loan Facility
- Water Filtration
- 45% in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory. subjects and any one of the following.
- subjects: Chemistry/ Biology/ Bio-Tech/ Compute Science.
- GATE Merit and as per University Norms/on the basis of performance in Test conducted by concerned department.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks in graduation from any recognized university.
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with min. 50% marks in graduation from any recognized university and maths at 10+2 or graduation level.