Shobhit University B.Tech Admission : Shobhit University is a UGC approved university which is situated at Meerut. The university is helping the nation to develop future manager, engineer, doctor, etc. The university has always been stated as the best university.
Shobhit University also offers B.Tech course which is one of the most sought courses in the nation as per the enrollment number received in the university. B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. It is an undergraduate course which is of 4 years of duration and awarded the candidate who completes the course. It is the gateway of the engineering for the engineering aspirants.
Shobhit University B.Tech Admission Process
The engineering aspirants who want to get admission in B.Tech course. They can get admission in the course by following the listed two ways.
Offline Admission Process
- B.Tech aspirants need to visit the official website of Shobhit University to download the application or can get it directly from the university.
- After that, mark the asked details in the application form such as personal, academic and others.
- Also, attach the required documents asked by the university with the application form.
- Now, cross check the details filled in the application form again, make sure to correct it before submission.
- Now, you need to submit the application form with application form fee.
Online Admission Process
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the Shobhit university to apply for admission.
- Next step is that, you need to click on “Apply Now” button.
- Now choose the course and fill the application form.
- Do not forget to attach all the required and asked documents.
- Once you have done it, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Now, you need to pay the application form fee from any online mode of payment.
Shobhit University B.Tech Application Form Fee
The application form which is asked by the Shobhit University for B.Tech course is INR 1100. The entrant who is looking to get admission in the B.Tech course. They have to pay this application form fee.
Shobhit University B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria
The engineering aspirants must meet the below listed eligibility criteria to get admission in the university. If any candidates fail to meet with eligibility criteria then he/she would not be able to get admission in the university. For more details read below –
- The candidate who is looking to get admission in B.Tech Course at Shobhit University, must have completed 12th class from any recognized board/school.
- Also, the candidates must have scored at least 60% marks with main subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The entrants who are in the last year are also eligible to get admission in the university.
- Since, university has not set any age criteria.
Shobhit University B.Tech Specializations
Shobhit University is offering the various specializations. Some of B.Tech specializations are listed below –
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Shobhit University B.Tech Fee Structure
Shobhit University has been charging 1 lakh rupees per year.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Maybe you can. However, for correct information. You need to contact the admission department of the university.
Yes, this is one of the most promising courses which is going to get you a decent job with attractive salary package.
Yes, Shobhit University is a UGC and NAAC approved and accredited university. Hence, this is best for you.