Bennett University BBA Admission : Bennett University is a private university which has been started in the year 2016 and is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses which can be opted by the candidate who is looking forward to get admission in the university.
BBA course stands as Bachelor of Business Administration and it is a course of the duration of 3 years and consists of six semesters. The course is designed to provide knowledge of the business concepts. Bennett University BBA Course includes Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, etc.
Bennett University BBA Admission Process
The candidates who are looking forward to get admission in the BBA Course at the Bennett University. However, the admission criteria are based on merit-based. So, to get admission in the university, the candidates need to fill an application form. Here is the procedure for it –
Online Admission Process
- The candidates need to fill an application form by going through the official website of Bennett University.
- The aspirants need to click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill all the details and you will get a verification email.
- After that, your email is verified and now log on to the portal and fill application form here.
- After completing the Bennett University BBA application form.
- The aspirants now need to pay the fee and the form is submitted.
Offline Admission Process
- The BBA aspirants can directly visit the university to get an application form or also can download it from the official website of Bennett University.
- After that, you need to fill all the important details asked in the BBA course application form.
- Next step is to submit the BBA application form along with the form fee.
- Here, you get your Bennett University BBA application form submitted.
Bennett University BBA Application Form Fee
The candidates need to pay the application form fee of INR 1000/-. However, the fee stands non- refundable.
Bennett University BBA Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are looking forward to get admission in the BBA course at the Bennett University. The aspirants need to check the below eligibility criteria –
- The BBA aspirants for Bennett University must have completed 12th class from the recognized board or school.
- The minimum percentage criteria for the BBA course is at least 60%.
- The main subjects must be mathematics and physics.
- Also, the BBA aspirants who have a valid score of JEE Main or SAT.
Bennett University BBA Admission Specializations
These are some of the BBA specializations which are offered by the Bennett University. Check them below –
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
Bennett University BBA Fee Structure
The candidate who is interested in pursuing the course from Bennett University. The BBA aspirant needs to pay INR per annum.
BBA – Domestic candidates
|Academic Fees||Tuition Fee||2,50,000||2,50,000||2,50,000||7,50,000|
|Security Deposit (one time & refundable)||30,000||–||–||30,000|
|Registration Charges (one time only, payable at the time of registration, non-refundable)||45,000||–||–||45,000|
|Living expenses#- Option 1||Hostel Charges (incl. boarding, lodging and laundry, triple sharing)||1,50,000||1,50,000||1,50,000||4,50,000|
|Total Fees||Amount in INR (with Triple Sharing Hostel)||4,75,000||4,00,000||4,00,000||12,75,000|
|Living expenses# – Option 2||Hostel Charges (incl. boarding, lodging and laundry, twin sharing)||1,75,000||1,75,000||1,75,000||5,25,000|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, the university provides scholarship to the students who are eligible for it and are the deserving candidates.
The aspirants need to pass an entrance exam which is conducted by the Bennett University.
The university is been affiliated from the UGC and approved by AICTE.