Bennett University MBA Admission Courses Details : MBA course is one of the most professional courses which is chosen by the candidates who are highly motivated towards the business. The university program is aiming towards creating leaders, managers, and entrepreneur capable of developing skills and knowledge.
Bennett University MBA Admission Process
The Bennett University MBA aspirants must know the admission process before moving towards the admission process of the university. There are two ways that can be followed up by the candidates.
Online Admission Process
- The MBA aspirants can visit the official website of Bennett University.
- On the homepage of the university website, you will get the “Apply Now” link.
- Now, register yourself by entering the email id and verify it.
- Here, you will be able to get the MBA application form.
- You need to fill all the relevant details asked in the application form.
- After that next step is to pay the application form fee.
Offline Admission Process
- The MBA course application form can be downloaded either from online or can get it from Bennett University.
- Mark all the necessary details in the Bennett University MBA application form.
- Also, you need to attach all the necessary documents asked by the university.
- At the time of form submission, the candidates need to pay the application form fee.
Application Form Fee
The MBA aspirants who are looking forward to get admission in the Bennett University have to pay INR 1000 per applicant.
Bennett University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
The MBA aspirants who want to get admission in the course. They must know the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. Check below for more –
- The MBA aspirants must have completed the graduation from any recognized university.
- The minimum percentage criteria set by Bennett University is 50%.
- Also, Bennett University has not set any age criteria for the candidates.
Bennett University MBA Fee Structure
The fee structure of Bennet University is really expensive and it is 6,30,500 INR per annum. Hence, the candidates who are planning to get admission to the university must know the fee structure.
These are some MBA specializations which are offered to the aspirants.
- Operation Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, it would be approx. 12,31,000 INR as a total fee.
Yes, you can apply for the admission in the university either online and offline.