Meerut Institute of Technology (MIT), Meerut is established on 2007 and approved by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow). Meerut Institute of Technology (MIT), Meerut offers more than 7 job oriented courses such as engineering.
Meerut Institute of Technology (MIT), Meerut Highlights
|College Name||Meerut Institute of Technology (MIT), Meerut|
|Approved By||Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow)|
Meerut Institute of Technology (MIT), Meerut Recognition
- Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow)
Meerut Institute of Technology (MIT), Meerut Admission 2020
The College offer job oriented courses in and Graduation in various specialization.
Admission Inquiry Call/Whatsapp @ +91 8882511879
How to apply?
Visit the official website of the university and follow some the instructions provided on website to fill the application form.
|Civil Engineering||4 Years|
|Computer Science & Engineering||4 Years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering||4 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||4 Years|
|Home Science||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Bussiness Administration||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications||3 Years|
|B.Voc [REFRIGERATION & AIR CONDITIONING]||3 Years|
|B.Voc [PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY]||3 Years|
|B.Voc [SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT]||3 Years|
|B.Voc [MOBILE COMMUNICATION]*||3 Years|
Application form 2020
Follow some easy step to fill the application form for more you can visit the official website of the university.
Meerut Institute of Technology Fee Structure
|Hostel Fee (2 Seater)||55,000/-|
Meerut Institute of Technology (MIT), Meerut Facility
- Computer Labs
- E- class room
- WI-fi Campus
List of Documents Required at the time of Admission
- MIET Admission Form Original & Two set Photocopy.
- Three set Photocopy of Original Counseling Allotment Letter.
- UPSEE Rank Letter Photocopy.
- Three set Photocopy of Students Aadhar Card (Compulsory).
- Three set Photocopy of Students Pan Card.
- Two attested copy of valid GATE/GPAT/CAT/MAT Score Card.
- Counseling Fee Receipts Original Confirmation fee All Xerox Copy of fee deposited at MIET.
- 3 attested photo copies of Marks Sheet of Class X.
- Three (3) attested photo copies of Certificate of Class X.
- Three attested photo copies of Mark Sheet of Class XII.
- 3 attested photo copies of Certificate of Class XII.
- Three attested photo copies of Mark Sheet of Diploma/B.Sc (for lateral entry).
- 3 attested Mark Sheet of Graduation (for admission in post Graduate course).
- Three attested Mark Sheet of Post Graduation (for M.Tech/M.Pharm only).
- Original Character Certificate.
- Original Transfer Certificate (only for U.P. Board Students) & Two set Photocopy.
- Original Migration Certificate (for CBSE/ICSE/Other than U.P. Board/University) & Two set Photocopy.
- Attested copy of Domicile Certificate (for candidates other than U.P. State) & Three set Photocopy.
- Attested copy of Caste/Category (for OBC/SC/ST and Minority only) & Three set Photocopy.
- Income certificate from tehsil with verification on the website & Three set Photocopy..
- Blank Envelopes with Rs. 5 stamp pasted on it – 10 Nos.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph – 6 Nos.
- 2 Photographs of Father & Mother each.
- Father’s and Mother’s photo copy of Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card of Father & Mother each.
- Year gap Affidavit (duration between present course and last attempted School/College).
- Medical Certificate (as per the UPSEE Brochure format).
- Institute Affidavit (also available in Library).
- AICTE Affidavit (also available in Library).