Rajokari Institute of Technology (RIT) was established in 2016. It is approved by the Directorate of Training and Technical Education, New Delhi. The college is established in Delhi and was announced by the “Chief Minister of Delhi – Mr. Arvind Kejriwal” at the time of budget 2016. The institution is currently running in Rajokari Village, after completion of the new campus institute will be relocated to its main campus. RIT offers various courses such as Diploma in Computer Engineering and a Diploma in ITES & M.
Rajokari Institute of Technology – Highlights-2021
|Name of Institute||Rajokari Institute of Technology|
|Popular Name||RIT Delhi|
|Location||Rajokari village in Delhi|
South West Delhi – 110038
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Institution Type||Government (Delhi Govt.)|
Rajokari Institute of Technology Admission Process 2021
The admissions to the diploma courses are based on (CET) Common Entrance Test that is conducted by the Department of Training & Technical Education, New Delhi in May / June. The prospectus are out in the month of April.
Rajokari Institute of Technology Delhi Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum eligibility criteria are 35 % aggregate in English, Maths, Science and pass in rest of the subject in Class 10th. In each of these three subjects without considering grace marks can eligible for this.
- Although, the eligibility criteria set for admission is the candidate must have passed 10th class with at least 35%, and English, Maths, and Science must be the main subjects.
- For admission, you can get it online and offline both ways. However, you have to pass an entrance exam which is set by the college. Once you pass the entrance test, you will be eligible to get admission to the college. The test is conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education in May/June every year.
Courses Offered by RIT Delhi
- Diploma in Computer Engineering and which is of 3 years course.
- Diploma in Information Technology, this course is also for 3 years.
- For both courses, the seats available are 60 for each and 120 seats in total. These courses are designed for those candidates who are looking forward to making their career in the IT field.
- Diploma In Computer Engineering.
- Diploma In Information Technology Enabled Services And Management.
Rajokari Institute of Technology Fee Structure
|Govt. Fund||Non-Govt. Fund||Total|
|All other categories (Girls)||Rs.4200/-||Rs.800/-||Rs.5000/-|
|All other categories (Boys)||Rs.5200/-||Rs.800/-||Rs.6000/-|
Facilities Offered by RIT
The other facilities of RIT in Delhi are as listed below –
- Computer Labs
- Book Loan Facility
Faculty & staff of Rajokari Institute of Technology
RIT Delhi offers admission with an intake of 700+ numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
- Address: Institute of Technology – (Govt, Golden Gate, Rajokri, New Delhi, Delhi 110038
- Office: 011-24124837, 24124071, 24124072
- Website: http://ritdelhi.ac.in/