In the areas of engineering, computer applications, management, media studies & design, commerce & finance, science, humanities & social science, agriculture, health sciences, and hospitality & tourism, Quantum University Roorkee offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and research-level courses. The Quantum University Roorkee Act, 2016, passed by the Uttarakhand State Legislature in 2016 founded the university, which is based in Roorkee, Uttarakhand.
Quantum University Roorkee Highlights
|College Name||Quantum University, Roorkee|
|Stream||Hotel Engineering Management Law Forestry & Wildlife IT Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Paramedical Mass Communication Animation and Graphic Designing Commerce Science Arts & Social Science Hospital Management Finance-And-Insurance-And-Investment Healthcare, Pharma & Allied Services Environmental Science|
Quantum University Ranking
- It has been ranked as best B-School in Uttarakhand by IMRB Rankings.
- It has been ranked 98th position for the best private MBA college by WEEK in 2019.
- It has been ranked at 73rd position for the best Engineering college by TIMES in 2019.
- It has been ranked as 60th position for the best MBA college by TIMES in 2019.
Recognition & Approvals
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Uttarakhand State Government
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Quantum School of Business has been ranked No. 20 in Top Private B Schools in North India and No 60 among all BSchools in India.
- Awarded Quantum School of Technology as the Best Engineering College Promoting Innovation in North India
- Ranks Quantum School of Business as No. 1 in Uttarakhand & No. 29 in North India
- Ranks Quantum as No. 1 for Management & among the top 2 for Engineering in Uttarakhand
- Awards Quantum as the Most Promising Engineering College of North India
- Quantum School of Business is among the best B-School in India for teaching quality, learning and placements
- Best Private Engineering College in North India for Academic Brands Academy Education Excellence Award
- Quantum School of Technology awarded by Uttarakhand Technical University and Ex-Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Shri Harish Rawatji For “Excellence in Innovative Education & Placements”
- Dewang Mehta National Education Awards, Mumbai have recognized Quantum School of Business as a “Business School that Encourages Leadership as a part of the Curriculum”
Quantum University Roorkee Admission 2024
Quantum University Roorkee Admission in 2024 is dependent on passing scores on the qualifying exam or the university’s accepted entrance exam. A registration fee of Rs. 1,000 might be paid when filling out an application form for admission to the institution either online or offline
- Selection for all other undergraduates, graduate, and diploma programs is based on performance in the prerequisite exams (Class 12 and a bachelor’s degree, respectively).
- The q-Care exam is administered by the institution for admission to BTech programs
- Students holding a valid CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT score will be given precedence for MBA admission.
- Those who passed the NID Entrance Exam are eligible for the BSc in Animation, VFX, UI, and Graphic Design (DAT) Preliminary exams are desirable.
- GATE scores determine admission to MTech programs.
- Selection to all graduate and diploma programs is based on performance in the prerequisite exam.
- The Quantum University Research Aptitude Test (QRAT) is the basis for Ph.D. admission, which is followed by an interview stage. You can also apply if you have a GATE, CSIR JRF, or UGC NET score.
Quantum University Roorkee Fee Structure 2024
Below is a list of the prices for the best courses that Quantum University Roorkee Fees has to offer.
Course Name Duration First Year Fee (2024) Uttarakhand Domicile First Year Fee (2024) Outside Uttarakhand BBA LLB 5 Years 70,500/- 75,500/- BA LLB 5 Years 70,500/- 75,500/- BHM – Bachelors in Hotel Management 4 Years 80,000/- 83,000/- Certificate in Hotel Management 1.5 Years 50,000/- 53,000/- Certificate in Ground Staff & Cabin Crew Management 1Year 75,000/- 80,000/- B.Pharma 4 Years 93,500/- 98,500/- D.Pharma 2 Years 82,000/- 85,000/- B.Sc (Radiology) 3 Years 68,000/- 73,000/- B.Sc (Radiology) -Lateral Entry 2 Years 64,000/- 69,000/- B.Sc (Nutrition & Dietetics) 3 Years 57,500/- 60,500/- M.Sc (Nutrition & Dietetics) 2 Years 51,000/- 57,000/- BA (Hons.) Journalism & Mass Comm 3 Years 59,500/- 62,500/- BA (Hons.) JEP – Journalism, English & Political Science 3 Years 59,500/- 62,500/- B.Sc – Animation & VFX 3 Years 64,500/- 67,500/- B.Sc – UI & Graphics Design 3 Years 64,500/- 67,500/- B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture 4 Years 69,000/- 72,000/- B.Sc (Hons.) Food Processing 3 Years 62,500/- 65,500/- M.Sc (Agronomy) 2 Years 70,500/- 73,500/- B.Com 3 Years 50,000/- 53,000/- B.Com (Hons.) 3 Years 60,000/- 63,000/- B.Com (Hons.) Banking & Insurance 3 Years 60,000/- 63,000/- B.Sc ( Hons.) Physics 3 Years 45,000/- 48,000/- B.Sc ( Hons.) Mathematics 3 Years 45,000/- 48,000/- B.Sc (Hons.) Chemistry 3 Years 45,000/- 48,000/- B.A. (Hons.) English 3 Years 50,000/- 53,000/- B.A. (Hons.) Economics 3 Years 50,000/- 53,000/- B.A. (Hons.) Psychology 3 Years 50,000/- 53,000/- M.Com 2 Years 48,000/- 51,000/- M.A. – English 2 Years 48,000/- 51,000/- M.A. – Economics 2 Years 48,000/- 51,000/- MBA 2 Years 1,47,000/- 1,92,000/- BBA 3 Years 67,000/- 70,000/- BBA+MBA (Family Business Management) 5 Years 80,500/- 83,500/- B.Tech + MBA (Integrated) 5 Years 1,32,000/- 1,37,000/- B.Tech 4 Years 1,10,000/- 1,15,000/- B.Tech (Hons) 4 Years 1,25,000/- 1,30,000/- B.Tech- Lateral Entry 3 Years 1,05,500/- 1,10,500/- B.Tech (Hons.)- Lateral Entry 3 Years 1,20,500/- 1,25,500/- B.Tech + MBA (Integrated) 5 Years 1,32,000/- 1,37,000/ M.Tech 2 Years 80,500/- 85,500/- Diploma 3 Years 51,000/- 55,000/- Diploma – Lateral Entry 2 Years 47,000/- 51,000/- MCA – Lateral Entry 2 Years 66,000/- 69,000/- BCA 3 Years 60,000/- 63,000/- B.Sc (IT) 3 Years 63,000/- 66,000/-
Quantum University BTech Fee Structure 2024
|Years||year 1||year 2||year 3||year 4|
|Total Year Wise fees||₹1.10 Lakhs||₹1.02 Lakhs||₹1.02 Lakhs||₹1.02 Lakhs|
|total fees||₹4.16 Lakhs|
Quantum University BBA Fee Structure 2024
|Years||year 1||year 2||year 3|
|Total Year Wise fees||₹67,000||₹59,000||₹59,000|
|total fees||₹1.85 Lakhs|
Quantum University MBA Fee Structure
|Years||year 1||year 2|
|Total Year Wise fees||₹1.47 Lakhs||₹1.44 Lakhs|
|total fees||₹2.91 Lakhs|
Quantum University BCA Fee Structure
|Years||year 1||year 2||year 3|
|Total Year Wise fees||₹60,000||₹52,000||₹52,000|
|total fees||₹1.64 Lakhs|
Quantum University BHM Fee Structure
|Years||year 1||year 2||year 3||year 4|
|Total Year Wise fees||₹80,000||₹72,000||₹72,000||₹72,000|
|total fees||₹2.96 Lakhs|
Quantum University MTech Fee Structure
|Years||year 1||year 2|
|Total Year Wise fees||₹80,500||₹72,500|
|total fees||₹1.53 Lakhs|
Quantum University Hostel Fees
|Hostel Security (Refundable, One time payable at the time of admission)||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Hostel Fee||Rs. 78,000/- Per Year|
|Hostel Fee with Air Conditioning||Rs. 104,000/- Per Year|
Admission to Quantum University Engineering
All of Quantum University’s engineering and technology courses are available through the school’s Quantum School of Technology.
Candidates must pass the Quantum University Entrance Exam (Q-Care), JEE Main, or another state-level entrance exam to be considered for admission to the BTech, BTech (Hons), or BTech + MBA degree programs.
Candidates having a valid GATE score would be prioritized for admission to MTech.
Graduate Courses Specialisation & Eligibility
Journalism & Mass Communication- A pass in Class 12 in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 50%
JEP Journalism, English & Political Science- A pass in Class 12 in any stream with English and a minimum aggregate of 50%
English- Pass in Class 12 in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 50%
Economics- Pass in Class 12 in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 50%
Postgraduate Courses Specialization and Eligibility Criteria
English- Graduation in any stream with English as a subject along with a minimum aggregate of 50% in total
Economics- A pass in graduation in any stream with Economics as a subject along with a minimum aggregate of 50% in total
Ph.D. Admission to Quantum University
The institution provides Ph.D. programs in a variety of specializations at the research level. Candidates who qualify must take the Quantum University Research Aptitude Test (QRAT). Candidates who meet the QRAT requirements must first finish the curriculum outlined in the Ph.D. Ordinance and propose their research proposal to the Research Committee. Candidates who have passed the UGC-CSIR NET or SLET are not required to take the QRAT. Those who want to enroll can apply by mail, online, or in person at the university campus in Roorkee. The minimum requirements for Ph.D. eligibility are listed below.
A pass in ME/ MTech/ MSc/ MBA/ MPhil or MS (by Research) with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (50% for reserved categories) from a recognized university.
Application Procedures for Quantum University 2024
There are three ways for applicants who want to attend Quantum University to submit their applications.
Online: Candidates must complete the application form and pay the registration cost of Rs 1000 using a debit or credit card.
Offline: To apply to Quantum University on paper, please follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Access the official website and download the application form.
- Step 2: Prepare a DD for R 1000 payable to “Quantum University” in Dehradun.
- Step 3: Deliver the form and DD to:
The Quantum University Admissions Office is located at 14 Gandhi Road (4th Floor), close to Kwality Hardware, in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
One-to-one applicants can submit their applications in person at the campus or any of our admission offices, together with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000 made out to “Quantum University” and payable in Dehradun.
Quantum University Roorkee Placements:
According to the college website, Quantum University placements have a stellar track record, placing over 85% of its MBA and BTech students in more than 170 firms. Under its year-long campus recruitment effort called I-deserve, the Department of External Programs (DEEPRO), is professional and well-organized around the clock to assure great, record-setting results for its students.
This year’s placement process included notable employers including KPIT, Yes Bank, Mahindra, Think and Learn, Tech Mahindra, and NIIT Technology, among many more.
Quantum University Roorkee Scholarship 2024
1) Students who enroll in the B.Tech./B.Tech. (Hons.) the program may be eligible for a scholarship. –
- Eligibility: 60% to 69.9% on the entrance exam for scholarships.
- Amount: 10,000 Indian Rupees
- Eligibility: 70% to 79.9% on the entrance exam for the scholarship.
- It costs INR 15,000.00.
- Eligibility: 80% to 89.9% on the entrance exam combined with the scholarship exam
- The sum is INR 25,000.
- Eligibility: 90% or above on the entrance exam for the scholarship.
- The sum is INR 30,000.
2) Engineers with a diploma BCA, B.Sc. (IT), BBA LLB, BA-LLB, BHM, BBA (Hons) (JMC/JEP), BA (Hons) (JMC/JEP), BMRIT, B.Sc. (Animation & VFX / UI & Graphic Design), BBA (LLB), BA-LLB
- Qualifications: 60% – 69.9% Marks attained in the entrance exam for the scholarship of 7,000 Indian rupees.
- Qualifications: 70% – 79.9% of Marks earned in the entrance exam for the scholarship; the award is INR 10,000.
- Qualifications: 80% – 89.9% Marks earned on the entrance exam for the scholarship; 12,000 Indian rupees.
- Minimum eligibility is 90% of Marks earned on the entrance exam for the scholarship, plus INR 15,000
The university provides three modes of education i.e., online, full time, and distance learning.
Hence, the candidates can enrol and pursue the course as per their choice of mode. Although the college offers admission on the basis of entrance exams some of them are JEE, GATE, UGC NET, MAT, CAT, XAT, NMAT, NIT, etc.
Quantum University Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for graduate course admission is 50% as a minimum in class 12th. However, for postgraduation, it is graduated with at least 50% marks.
Quantum University Roorkee Top Courses Offered
The university provides more than 100 courses in 14 streams with 30 plus specializations. The course types are graduates, postgraduates, diplomas and integrated courses as well. Here are some course names offered by the University –
- B. Tech/BE
- M. Tech/ME
- B. Com
- B. Sc
- Computer Labs
- E- classroom
- Wi-fi Campus
- Book Loan Facility
Hence, get admission as per your interest and make your career go boom.
University Grants Commission (UGC)
Uttarakhand State Government
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Rs. 78,000/- Per Year without AC
Rs. 104,000/- Per Year with AC