The academic standards provided by Dolphin PG College Dehradun Admission are committed to academic excellence. The reputation of this university as a provider of top-notch professional biomedical and natural scientific education is strong. High academic requirements at this esteemed institution also place a strong emphasis on extracurricular pursuits and the growth of society as a whole. The students receive a holistic education that includes workshops, national and international conferences, real industrial exposure, and much more.
About 100 highly trained and devoted employees, including top-notch faculty, work at Dolphin PG College. In addition to focusing on the students’ development of moral and cultural values, the college aspires to offer higher education. It also focuses on imparting practical information throughout a course to prepare students for a competitive environment. Admission to Dolphin PG College Dehradun in 2023 will be determined by merit or performance on a state or national entrance exam.
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is affiliated with it. Additionally, the institute’s courses have UGC and NAAC accreditation. The qualifying requirements established by H.N.B. Garhwal University are used to determine admission to each course at Dolphin Institute.
Dolphin PG Institute of Biomedical and Natural Sciences, Dehradun Highlights
|College Name||Dolphin (PG) Institute of Biomedical and Natural Sciences, Dehradun|
|Approved By||H.N.B. Garhwal Central University, Srinagar, Garhwal (Uttarakhand)|
|Stream||Teaching & Education Forestry & Wildlife Paramedical Commerce Science|
Dolphin PG Institute, Dehradun: Admission Process
This institute offers a variety of programs and courses. You can choose from any of them and submit an application whenever it is most convenient for you, provided you match the requirements. Admissions decisions may be made solely on the results of the most recent qualifying exam. If you are applying for a UG program, your grade point average in 12th grade must be between 45% and 50% (for category candidates). You must be a graduate in a relevant field with a minimum GPA of 50% to 60% in order to apply for a postgraduate program. You must come from a PCM or PCB background to apply for a B.Sc.-related course. This is entirely dependent on the specialization you are pursuing.
Courses for both undergraduate and graduate students are offered at Dolphin PG College. And to ensure that each of their courses is handled flawlessly, the university has assembled faculty from illustrious institutions. In addition to having years of expertise, the faculty members in the department hold degrees from some of the best universities and colleges in the world, including IIT, Harvard, Oxford University, and others. For the students, Dolphin Institute offered a wide range of undergraduate programs like B.Sc. in Forestry, B.Sc. in Agriculture, B.Sc. in Horticulture, B.Com, and B.Sc. in Physiotherapy, as well as postgraduate programs like M.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology, M.Sc. in Chemistry, M.Com, and M.Sc. in Forestry.
- Final admission is based on performance in the most recent qualifying exams for programs like BPT, BSc, and BCom (Class 12 or equivalent).
- Candidates who are awaiting results may enroll in any program on a provisional basis.
- Merit in graduating from the applicable stream is a requirement for admission to MPT, MSc, and M.Com.
- Merit-based admission to the B.Ed. program is achieved through an entrance exam administered by HNBGU and NCTE.
Dolphin PG Institute of Biomedical and Natural Sciences, Dehradun Fee Structure
The cost of each program is calculated by taking a middle-class family’s income into consideration. The college took care to ensure that tuition costs wouldn’t put too much strain on students’ families’ finances. But the given quality must be completely guaranteed. Dolphin’s estimated tuition costs for various courses range from 55,000 to 70,000 P/A.
|B.SC. BIOTECHNOLOGY WITH CBZ||3 years||₹ 55,000/-|
|M. SC. BIOTECHNOLOGY||2 years||₹ 80,000/-|
|B.SC. MED. MICROBIOLOGY||3 years||₹ 60,000/-|
|M.Sc. Medical Lab Technology||2 years.||₹70,000/-|
|B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology||3 years + 6 months internship.||₹60,000/-|
|M.P.T. (Ortho/Neuro/Sports)||2 years||₹70,000/-|
|B.P.T||4 years + 6 months internship||₹60,000/-|
|B.Sc. Forestry||4 Years||₹75,000/-|
|M.Sc. Forestry||2 years.||₹75,000/-|
|B. Sc. Agriculture||4 Years||₹75,000/-|
|B.Sc. Horticulture||4 years; 8 semesters||₹70,000/-|
|M.Sc. Microbiology||2 Years||₹90,000/-|
|M. Sc. Botany||2 Years||₹55,000/-|
|M. Sc. Zoology||2 Years||₹55,000/-|
|M. Sc. Chemistry||2 Years||₹55,000/-|
|M. Sc. Biochemistry||2 Years||₹70,000/-|
|M. Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry||2 Years||₹75,000/-|
|M. Sc. Physics||2 years; 4 semesters||₹55,000/-|
|M. Sc. Agronomy||2 years (Annual)||₹75,000/-|
|M. Com.||2 Years||₹40,000/-|
|B. Com.||3 years||₹35,000/-|
|Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)||2 Years||N/A|
The placement cell makes it easier for students to get jobs at renowned organizations after graduating from our college. The objective is to put every student. All students should receive employability training, and starting in the first year, an integrated personality development program should be planned and put into place. The cell serves as a conduit between the academic community and business, primarily allowing students to choose from a variety of professional paths. The college placement unit is committed to coordinating with reputable businesses. The cell assisted students with job placement, career counseling, and guidance for self- and social enterprises. It also ensured logistical support for the visiting firms at every level of the placement process by making college facilities available to them.
Over 38 firms have already visited the campus to conduct campus interviews, including Ind-swifts Labs Ltd., Mohali; E-resources, New Delhi; Life Cell International Pvt Ltd, Maneshar, Haryana; Panacea Biotech Baddi, HP; Nectar Life Science Ltd., Derabassi; Kandhari Beverages Pvt Ltd, Navipur, Punjab; Ranbaxy, Ropar, Punjab; and Punjab Agroventure, Sirhind. The college’s website, www.dolphinlifesciences.com/placements, has more information.
Facilities and Amenities Provided by the College
- Boys and girls have different housing options at Dolphin College, ranging from double occupancy to four students per room. For males, there is one residential hostel, while for girls, there are two residential hostels. In the hostel, there are 150 seats for boys and 150 for girls. Every hostel complex has 24-hour security, upkeep, power, and water supply. S
- Several cities, including Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, Kharar, Landran, Ropar, Kurali, Morinda, Bassi Pathana, Patiala, Sirhind, and Rajpura, are connected to the college campus by a fleet of buses that the college operates. Students and faculty can use campus buses to go to the college from several locations throughout the city.
- The Dolphin College Library has over 6,000 volumes in its collection. The library’s incredible collection includes general literature, encyclopaedias, textbooks, dissertations, and abstracts. The library also subscribes to 20+ general periodicals and more than 50 scientific journals. Students can also access the top 10 daily newspapers. With a user-friendly approach, the library and information center meet the strict informational and intellectual needs of their professors and students.
- The Career Counseling Center offers students a welcoming, professional, and private service. The center is dedicated to addressing students’ academic and professional growth in a heterogeneous culture. The center wants to be every prospective student’s one-stop shop for all educational advice. Some of the college’s top career advisors help students make the right decisions for their desired vocations.
- Students are given every opportunity to participate in sports and are provided with the necessary tools to play basketball, football, badminton, and volleyball. The college hosts an annual athletic event every February to promote athletics among students.
Dolphin PG Institute of Biomedical and Natural Sciences, Dehradun Facility
- Computer Labs
- E- class room
- WI-fi Campus
Contact Address for Dolphin (PG) Institute of Biomedical and Natural Sciences
- Address: Manduwala, Near Suddowala, Chakarata Rd, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007
- Phone: +91-9927800045, +91-9568004547
- Website: www.dolphininstitute.in