EBC Scholarship 2023 – Every year, the Maharashtra government offers two EBC scholarships. Students studying undergraduate, graduate, and diploma programs are supported by the Rajashri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojana. While the Merit Scholarship for EBC Students is open to all state-residence students in grades 11 and 12. The scholarship’s launch goal is to enable economically disadvantaged students in finishing their studies by giving them financial support. The ten-month duration of the merit scholarship.
Aspirants receive either a tuition cost exemption or a monthly payment through the scholarship. Students that are interested in applying can do so online. Various departments are involved in the EBC scholarship program. Candidates must be sure to apply for the scholarship under the correct department. The officials choose the candidates for the scholarship based on their qualifications and financial situation. To learn more about the EBC scholarships, read the article.
EBC certificate full form stands for Economically Backward Class. To provide higher education to students from economically disadvantaged societies, the government of Maharashtra offers the EBC certificate, whose full name is the Economically Backward Class certificate. The Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Fee Reimbursement Scheme is another name for the scholarship. We have made an effort to include every element in this article.
EBC Scholarship Requirements
Every student who wants to apply for the scholarship must first review the requirements. The administrators set requirements for both scholarships. Candidates who meet the requirements for nationality, age, and education must keep the supporting documents available for verification. The officials will evaluate each applicant’s financial situation. Therefore, they must have their income certificate on hand. See the eligibility requirements for EBC scholarships below:
Rajshri Chhatrapati eligibility Maharaj Shahu The Yojna Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti
- Conditions for Nationality and Residence
- Indian citizens may submit applications for the scholarship
- Candidates need to be residents of Maharashtra.
- Aspirants must be enrolled at the institution.
- Candidates must enroll in a professional or technical undergraduate, graduate, or diploma program.
- Applicants from private or deemed universities are not permitted to submit applications for the scholarship.
- Through the unified admissions process, candidates must gain admission.
- The family’s combined annual income cannot exceed INR 8 lakhs.
Qualifications for Merit Scholarships for Students from Economically Backward Classes
- A minimum overall score of 50% is required for candidates to pass the SSC exam.
- Candidates from classes 11 and 12 may apply for the scholarship.
- The students must pass the test on their first try.
EBC Scholarship: How to Apply
Candidates who qualify may submit an online scholarship application. EBC students may apply for one of the two Maharashtra-based scholarships depending on their eligibility. Before completing the application form, candidates must register. Only the application form and supporting documentation will be accepted by the officials. The form will be rejected if it contains inaccurate or incomplete information. To prevent any misunderstandings, candidates must apply by the deadline and not request a date extension. The steps for applying for EBC scholarships are listed below.
EBC Schlorship First Step: Register
- Visit the government’s official website at mahadbtmahait.gov.in.
- Simply select “new registration.”
- Name, username, password, confirm password, email address, and mobile number should be provided.
- To verify your email address, click “Get OTP.” Having clicked the
- The verification will be complete after you click the link delivered to the registered email address.
- Click the given link after selecting “Get OTP for mobile number verification.”
- After verification is completed, choose register.
Step 2: Complete the application form.
- Use the username and password to log in.
- An interface will appear.
- Select the “Profile” option, then enter your contact details such as your email address, phone number, and Aadhaar number.
- Include the state, district, village, pin code, etc. under the address information.
- Enter the required information in the “other information” tab.
- Type in the course information and prior academic accomplishments.
- Input information about the hostel and choose the scheme’s name and department from the drop-down menus.
- Aspirants can view the application id, department name, scheme, name, status, action, etc. under scrutinized applications.
EBC Scholarship: Methods of Selection
Along with the candidates’ merit for selection, the officials will take their financial situation into account. Before awarding the scholarship, the organization assesses the candidates’ applications and confirms their eligibility. The candidates will have access to the selection outcome online. Individual rewards under the scholarship program will be given to the candidates who made the shortlist. The chosen EBC candidates will receive financial assistance from the officials in the form of a fee waiver.
EBC Scholarship: Reward
The chosen candidates will receive the scholarship from the office following the selection procedure. Both EBC scholarships come with different rewards. The officials will award the candidates a scholarship in the form of money or a fee waiver. The award for EBC scholarships is listed below.
EBC Scholarship: Theo Chhatrapati Maharaj Shahu Reward for the Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna
- 50% of the cost of tuition is waived
- 50 percent of exam fees are waived
- Rewards under the Merit Scholarships for Students from Economically Underprivileged Classes
- For ten months, the officials would offer hosteler boys a scholarship worth INR 140 each month.
- Boys who are not hostelers would get INR 80 each month for 10 months.
- The ladies living in hostels will get INR 160 per month under the scholarship, totaling INR 1600 over the course of ten months.
- For ten months, the non-hosteler girls will receive INR 100 each month.