Colgate Scholarship is announced by “Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited”. Colgate aims to provide financial support to students who deserve it but lack the resources to pursue their dreams.
The keep India smiling fundamental scholarship initiative, which aims to provide several forms of scholarships to the worthy and distinguished students of India, has been introduced by the world-leading Colgate-Palmolive private limited corporation. Therefore, we will share with you all the crucial facts on the Keep India Smiling Foundation Colgate Scholarship through this post, including the different sorts of scholarships, the scholarship’s goal, the necessary paperwork, and the eligibility requirements.
Numerous types of scholarships have been made available to various groups of people who fall under the economically poorer part of society through the keep India smiling foundation scholarship program. Students who are truly deserving and meritorious but are unable to achieve their goals due to a lack of finances will be given Colgate Scholarships. When necessary, this initiative will also offer mentorship and career advice to the recipients in addition to the scholarship. Students in many educational levels, including class 11, graduation, diploma, engineering, and vocational programs, will be eligible for Colgate Scholarships. Likewise, to the youthful athletes who compete for their own countries, states, and districts.
In this article, we have listed every detail of the Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Program.
You are in right place, This article includes eligibility, the application process, key documents, types of scholarship offered, terms & conditions, and scholarship amount. Check below for an overview of this Colgate scholarship programme.
Colgate Scholarship Overview 2024
|Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme (Colgate Scholarship)
|Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Class 11Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for 3-Year Graduation/Diploma CoursesKeep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for BDS/Engineering CoursesKeep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for 1-Year Vocational CoursesKeep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for SportspersonsKeep India Smiling Foundational Grant for Individuals Helping Others
|Scholarship offer period*
|April to February*
|Up to INR 75,000 per annum
|Students having passed Class 10/12 in 2020 and studying at school or college level
|Applications can be submitted through the LEARNERSGATEWAY website.
Colgate Scholarship: Types
The keeping India smiling foundation’s scholarship program offers a variety of Colgate Scholarships to 11th-graders enrolled in engineering, vocational, sports, and other academic programs. These grants are listed below.
- The Keep India Smiling Foundation’s 11th-grade scholarship program
- Scholarship Program for 3-year diploma/Graduation from the Keep India Smiling Foundation
- The Keep India Smiling Foundation’s BDS Engineering Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Program from the Keep India Smiling Foundation for One-Year Vocational Courses
- The Keep India Smiling Foundation’s Sports Scholarship Program
- Grants From The Keep India Smiling Foundation For People Helping Others
Advantages & Characteristics Of Colgate Scholarship 2024
- The Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program has established this scholarship.
- The Colgate Scholarship is the official name of this award.
- wherein the deserving student will be given a variety of scholarships.
- The primary advantage of this program is that it drastically transforms the life of the deserving and meritorious student.
- Deserving students will be assisted by Colgate Scholarships in achieving their goals.
- Students who are enrolled in engineering courses for the 11th grade, as well as those who have completed a three-year undergraduate degree, a one-year vocational program, and who are involved in sports or other volunteer work, will be given a scholarship for their higher education.
- The nation’s students will be able to continue their studies without having to worry about any financial obstacles.
Colgate Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
1) The Keep India Smiling Foundation’s 11th-grade scholarship program.
A candidate must be enrolled in class 11 at a recognized school and have completed the class 10 board examination. The family’s annual income must be less than Rs. 5 lakh, and the applicant’s grade in the class 10 board exam must have been at least 75%.
2) Scholarship Program for 3-year diploma/Graduation from the Keep India Smiling Foundation
Applicant must have completed the board test for class 12. He or she must have received at least 60% of the possible points in the class 12 board test. The family’s annual income must be less than Rs. 5 lakh. The applicant must be enrolled in a three-year diploma or graduating program at an accredited institution.
3) The Keep India Smiling Foundation’s BDS Engineering Scholarship Program
The applicant must have achieved a passing grade on the 12th board exam. He or she had to have received at least 60% on the class 12 exam. No family should earn more than Rs. 5 lakhs annually. He or she must have enrolled in a recognized institution’s undergraduate engineering program.
4) Scholarship Program of the Keep India Smiling Foundation for One Year Vocational Course
A candidate must have done well on the board exam for the 12th grade. He or she had to have received at least 60% on the class 12 exam. No family should earn more than Rs. 5 lakhs annually. The applicants must have enrolled in any vocational programs offered by accredited institutions.
5) The Keep India Smiling Foundation’s Sports Scholarship Program
In the previous two to three years, the applicant must have represented the state nation internationally. He or she must place within the top 500 nationally and inside the top 100 in the state. As of June 30, the candidate’s age should fall between 9 and 16 years old. Family income shouldn’t be higher than Rs 5 lakh per year. He or she must be a member of the Academy or a recognized sports organization federation.
6) Grants From The Keep India Smiling Foundation For People Helping Others
A candidate needs to be engaged in projects like tutoring a class of disadvantaged kids. The candidate must be from a social class with a lower or average income.
Application procedure for the Colgate Scholarship
All interested candidates must adhere to the below-listed processes to apply for the numerous scholarships offered by the Colgate Scholarship Scheme.
- You need to start by going to Buddy4Study’s official website.
- In front of you will emerge the home page.
- Look for the Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship section on the homepage.
- Now select “Apply Now” from the menu.
- You’ll see the registration form in front of you.
- You must provide all the information requested on the form.
- Once the information has been entered, attach all of your important documents.
- Once the documents have been attached, select Register.
- Your registration will go through without a hitch.
How to Verify Results
- Open the scholarship program’s official website.
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- Visit the website’s scholarship page.
- Choose Result from the menu now.
- On the screen, a list of all the chosen applications will appear.
We are all aware that many talented and meritorious students are unable to pursue higher education because of their precarious financial situation, which makes them very different from the rest of society. The Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program has been introduced by Colgate with this in mind. The students of class 11 graduating diploma engineering will receive a variety of scholarships under these programs to pursue higher education. The Colgate Scholarship enables the chosen applicants to get financial support, ensuring that they won’t encounter any obstacles as they pursue their further education.