Quantum University MBA Admission: The MBA program is one of the most sought courses and it has declared as per the enrollment received by the university. A huge number of students apply for the MBA course in the universities nationwide.
MBA is widely known as the Masters of Business Administration. It is an internationally recognized degree program. The MBA course mainly includes core subjects such as accounting, economics, marketing, and operations. The course is of two years in duration and the degree
would be awarded to the candidate who has passed each semester (two years).
Quantum University MBA Admission Process
The MBA aspirant must be looking on how to get admission in Quantum University. Mentioned below is the admission process for getting admission in the MBA course.
Online Admission Process
- The MBA aspirant needs to visit the official website of the Quantum University.
- Now the candidate needs to click on “Admission Form” appearing on the website.
- From here, you will be redirected to the application form page.
- Kindly fill the application form with the relevant information.
- Next, you would be redirected to the payment page where you need to pay the application form fee.
- Now, your application form is submitted.
- You will get a receipt of it or transaction number of it.
Offline Admission Process
- The application for an MBA course from Quantum University can be collected from the university or can be downloaded from the official website.
- You need to fill the form with correct details such as personal, academic, and others.
- The candidates can now submit the application form along with the important documents asked by the university.
- Now you can submit the application form. However, you need to pay the application form fee along with it.
Quantum University MBA Application Form Fee
The candidates who want to get admission in MBA course at Quantum University need to pay the application form fee of INR 1000/-
Quantum University MBA Eligibility Criteria
- The MBA aspirants who are willing to get admission in the Quantum University must meet the eligibility criteria listed below, to get admission in the university. If any candidates do not meet the eligibility criteria. They can not be able to apply for the course. However, the admission would be done on the merit basis.
- The candidate must have completed graduation with at least 55% marks in the relevant from any recognized university.
- The candidate who has a valid score in national level entrance exams such as CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT are considered as eligible for the admission.
- There is no age bar set by the Quantum University for the MBA course admission.
Quantum University MBA Fee Structure
The candidate who is looking to get admission to the top business school in Uttarakhand. They would be charged 1,91,000 INR per year.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Quantum University provides the top-notch study and facility to the candidates who is looking ahead for future in the management. It is one of the best and top-rated business school.
No, the university provides the admission on the basis of merit. So, direct admission can not be possible.
You can fill it through both offline and online ways.