Shobhit University M Tech Courses : Shobhit University has begun in 2006. It is offering several undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses. The university is focusing on providing quality education by getting the best faculty, equipment, and other facilities.
Now today, we are going to discuss about the M. Tech course. Read below for more.
M.Tech is a postgraduate professional course which is given to the candidates who completed the two years course successfully. Also remember, the degree has scope in engineering. M.Tech stands for
Master of Technology and the course is sought by the candidates who have completed the bachelor degree in engineering and looking forward to be the master in engineering.
Shobhit University M.Tech Admission Process
The candidates who are looking ahead to grow their career in engineering are the one who chooses to pursue M.Tech. So, here we have mentioned the admission process of how to get admission in M.Tech course at Shobhit University.
Offline Admission Process
- The M.Tech aspirants can visit the official website of Shobhit University and need to download the application form from their or else can go to the university to get an application form.
- After getting the application form, mark all the asked details in the form correctly.
- Make sure, you attach all the important documents along with the application form.
- Now, you will be asked to pay the application form fee at the time of form submission.
- You need to pay the amount and your application form would be submitted.
Online Admission Process
- The candidates need to visit the official website of Shobhit University.
- Now click on the “Apply Now” button to redirect to next page.
- Now, you will be able to get course names.
- You can now choose the course as M. Tech and can proceed with the same.
- Kindly fill all the asked details and attach the necessary documents with the application form.
- Next page will head you towards the payment page.
- Now pay the application form fee and get a receipt of it.
Shobhit University M.Tech Application Form Fee
Every candidate has to pay the application form fee. Whether, it’s the online admission process or offline admission process. So, application form decided by the university is INR 1100. Also, the application form fee is non-refundable.
Shobhit University M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
The M.Tech aspirants must meet with the eligibility criteria listed below to get admission in the M.Tech course at Shobhit University. Mentioned below are the important points –
- The candidates who are looking forward to get admission in the M.Tech course must have completed B.Tech or any engineering degree from any recognized university.
- The aspirants must have at least 55% marks in the bachelor program.
- The final year students are also eligible to apply for the course.
- Also, the university has not given any age criteria for admission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, you can get admission in the university with 65%.
Yes, the university provide scholarship to the students.
Yes, the university provided campus placement to the candidates. There have been several candidates who have got selected from the campus.