In addition to the Law College Dehradun (founded in 2002), the Uttaranchal Institute of Management, the Uttaranchal Institute of Technology, the Uttaranchal Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, the School of Agriculture, the University Polytechnic, and the School of Applied and Life Sciences, the Uttaranchal University was founded in 2013. (2016). (2018) School of Liberal Arts, School of Hospitality Management, and School of Media and Communication Studies (2019).
Law, technology, management, pharmacy, agriculture, polytechnic, hospitality management, media & communication, and the arts are among the UG and PG programs offered by Uttaranchal University. Admissions are made based on the entrance exam, the interview, and course merit.
Uttaranchal University (UU), Dehradun Recognition
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
Uttaranchal University (UU), Dehradun Highlights
|College Name||Uttaranchal University (UU), Dehradun|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
- The qualifying exam and subsequent interview are used to determine admission to all courses depending on performance.
- The university also considers the JEE Main exam rank for B.Tech.
- Applicants get admitted to the B.Pharm. and D.Pharm. programs at Uttaranchal University based on their performance in the entrance exam (UUEE).
- JEEP scores or merit are used to determine admission to the Diploma in Engineering program
- Only the GATE/UKSEE score is used to determine admission to the M.Tech program.
- The CAT/MAT/XAT/UUEE exam is the basis for admission to the MBA program.
- The institution offers merit-based admission for M.Sc. programs or entrance exams.
- The UGC-NET (JRF), UGC-CSIR NET, SLET, Teacher’s Fellowship, and performance in the interview stage are the criteria for admission to the Ph.D. program.
- Both online and offline applications are accepted by interested candidates. The cost of the application is INR 1,200.
- The university reserves 40% of its seats under the state quota system for students from Uttarakhand, with the remaining seats available to students from around India.
- According to government regulations, it also allocates 5% of the seats for candidates who are disabled.
- Students who are residents of Uttarakhand will receive a 26% tuition fee discount.
Eligibility- Admission to the B.Tech. program at Uttaranchal University is determined by merit, which is calculated using the rank and merit obtained in the JEE-Mains.
- The university also provides lateral admission for all specialities of the B.Tech program.
- 60% in a 3-year diploma or a B.Sc. with PCM is the required minimum for B.Tech lateral entry (55% for SC/ST category).
- For lateral admission, Uttaranchal University holds a cocounselingession.
Fee Structure: University offers B.Tech for ₹2 Lakhs for 1st Year Fees.
The school offers three BBA specializations: marketing, human resources, and finance.
Eligibility- Candidates must have earned 45% of the possible points on the 10+2 exam from an accredited university (40% for the SC/ST category).
- Uttaranchal College Selection Criteria for BBA
- Candidate selection at Uttaranchal University is dependent on performance in the prerequisite exam.
- For the interview process, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For admission, those who do well in the interview are chosen.
Fee Structure: University offers BBA for ₹1.1 Lakhs (1st Year Fees).
Post Graduate Courses
Eligibility- Candidates must have earned at least 55% (or 50% for SC/ST candidates) in a relevant B.Tech., B.E., M.Sc., or M.CA degree from an institution recognized by the UGC, AIU, or AILTE.
- Also eligible to apply are those awaiting graduation results.
- Criteria for M.Tech. the selection at Uttaranchal University
- Entrance exams held by several states, national, and private universities are used to choose students for the M.Tech program.
- Admission is provided to applicants who have a valid GATE/UKSEE score.
Fee Structure: University offers M.Tech at ₹2.01 Lakhs (1st Year Fees).
Eligibility- Candidates must hold a diploma with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST category) into considered
- MAT/CAT/CMAT/XAT/UUEE Score or Percentile is also required.
- Selection Criteria for MBAs at Uttaranchal University
- Candidates are chosen based on their performance in the IIMS-conducted CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT exams.
- Those who don’t have any of the aforementioned scores must take the university’s UUEE exam.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted must go through the University’s interview process.
- If chosen, the candidates will be asked to confirm their seats by paying the admission fee after the interview.
Fee Structure: University offers MBA at ₹2.01 Lakhs (1st Year Fees).
Application Procedures for Uttaranchal University 2022
To apply for the specified course, candidates can fill out an application online or offline. Below are the application procedures.
- Web-based application
- Visit Uttaranchal University’s official website.
- Select “Apply Now” from the tabs.
- In the “New Students? Signup” box, provide your information.
- After filling it out, select “SIGN UP.”
- You will receive a confirmation email at your email address along with a link to activate your registration.
- Your online registration account will be enabled once you click this link.
- You will be redirected to the online registration page by this activation.
- Now sign in using the “Registered Student? Login” area, carry out the next steps of registration according to the form’s instructions, and then click the Submit button.
- After submitting, continue to pay the INR 1250 registration fee to Dena bank using demand draught, NEFT, RTGS, or direct deposit via the Avenue online secure payment channel.
- Once the payment has been verified, a receipt will be issued online and mailed to the candidate.
- The online registration will be finished with this.
- Finally, print out the registration form for your records.
Uttaranchal University (UU), Dehradun Facility
- Computer Labs
- E- Classroom
- Wi-fi Campus
- Book Loan Facility