The well-known Shivalik College of Engineering was founded in 2008 under the auspicious banner of the Rijan Educational Society and is now a member of the Shivalik Group of Institutions. It is located in Dehradun, the “Land of Gods” capital. It is an affiliated college of Uttrakhand Technical University for its undergraduate engineering programs and of Uttrakhand Board of Technical University (U.B.T.E.R.) for its polytechnic diploma programs. It has received approval from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India.
Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Electrical & Electronics Engineering are among the separate departments at Shivalik College of Engineering that offer the B.Tech degree. With the ultimate goal of offering high-quality instruction, experiential learning, and hands-on research, we empower our students to pursue their passions and ideal careers by preparing them for a variety of cultural experiences.
In total, the college provides 23 UG degrees and diploma programs in a variety of specializations, including BTech, BPharm, BSc in Agriculture, BBA, D.Pharm, and Diploma in Engineering. Before placements, the college schedules periodic appropriate personality development and aptitude workshops, guest lectures, value-added modules, industrial trips, corporate exposure, and other events. The campus has other amenities in addition to being environmentally friendly, including labs, a gym, a canteen, WiFi, and seminar rooms. Additionally, the college offers its students access to sports, medical, and lodging services.
Shivalik was the first college in Northern India to create an IBM system center of excellence for cloud computing. It received the 2013 UTU Best Industry Interface Award recipient. According to CMAI, AICTE, and UTU, it was the best engineering school for academic excellence in 2015. It collaborated with FOSSEE at IIT Bombay (Robotics Lab is established by the name of e-Yantra).
Shivalik College of Engineering Highlights
|Institute Type I Year||Private I 2008|
|Affiliation||Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) and Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi|
|Course offered||UG and Diploma|
|Admission criteria||Entrance followed by counseling|
|Application||Online and Offline|
Shivalik College Of Engineering Courses
Shivalik College of Engineering offers the following undergraduate and diploma courses:
|B.Tech||Specialization: Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, and Electronics & Communication Engineering|
Duration: 4 years (8 semesters)
Eligibility: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one subject in Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category)
|Diploma in Engineering||Specialization: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering|
Duration: 3 years (6 semesters)
Eligibility: Passed High School with minimum 50% marks in Science and Mathematics from a recognized board or equivalent
Apart from the University Curriculum, SCE additionally provide following Specialization:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security
- Data Analysis
- Graphics and Gaming
Eligibility: Completed the 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks (40% for students from the reserved category) in Physics, Mathematics, and one of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, or Technical Vocational.
Fee Structure: INR 93,900 (First Year)
2) Diploma in Engineering
Eligibility: High school diploma with at least 50% in science and math from a recognized board or an equivalent.
Fee Structure: INR 42,000 (First Year)
Eligibility: Minimum 50% cumulative in any stream for Class 12.
Fee Structure: INR 56,000.
4) B.Pharma and D.Pharma
- Qualification test: UKSEE/UBTER
- English and PCM/PCB are two of the subjects in class twelve.
- Or, for lateral entry, a minimum of 60% overall in DPharm.
Fee Structure: B.Pharma- INR 97,000 & D.Pharma- INR 77,000.
Shivalik College Of Engineering Admission
Shivalik College of Engineering Admission offers B.TECH and DIPLOMA courses in the Engineering stream. The eligibility and selection process is different as per courses. Admission to the B.Tech program is based on valid marks obtained in JEE Main entrance exam.
B.Tech. and Diploma in Engineering are offered by Shivalik College of Engineering Admission SCE Dehradun.
- For various courses, there are various requirements for eligibility and selection. Valid JEE Main entrance exam scores are used to determine admission to the B.Tech program.
- Visitors to the college’s official website must fill out the online application form to apply for the selected course. Complete the application with all necessary information, and pay the INR 1000 application fee using a debit/credit card or net banking. A confirmation email for the same will be sent to the students.
- The admissions process must be started after the individual has met the admissions requirements for selection. The registration form should be completed and sent to the following address: “Shivalik College of Engineering, Dehradun” along with the necessary documentation and a demand draught for INR 5000 (for B.Tech) and INR 1000 (for Diploma in Engineering) made out to RIJAN EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY and payable to Dehradun – 248197 Sihniwala, P.O. Sherpur, Shimla Road, India’s Uttarakhand (500 meters from Chakrata Road in Dhoolkot).
How to Apply?
The candidate has to fill the application form online to apply for the interesting course by visiting the official website of SCE. Fill the application form with all required details and then make payment of INR 1000 for the application fee via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. You receive a confirmation email for the same.
Once the candidate passes the selection process of admission, he/she must have to the admission process. Fill the form and send the required documents with a Demand draft of INR 5000 for B.Tech and INR 1000 for Diploma in Engineering in favour of RIJAN EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY payable at Dehradun to the below-mentioned address:
Shivalik College of Engineering, Dehradun
Sihniwala, P.O. Sherpur, Shimla Road, Dehradun – 248197
Uttarakhand, India. (500 meters. from Chakrata Road, Dhoolkot)
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap year affidavit if applicable
- Affidavit for Anti-ragging
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 6 Passport size photographs
- A scanned clear signature of the candidate in JPG/JPEG format
- Scanned copies of Category certificate, PwD certificate, if applicable.
Placement at Shivalik College of Engineering
The college interacts with affluent industries. Companies visit the college every year to place students. Students at Shivalik College of Engineering have the chance to intern with more than 78 businesses, including well-known ones like Wipro, TCS, DHL, Hitachi, CEAT, Bajaj, Apollo Tyres, BYJU, Kellton Tech, and many more. The highest package to be offered is INR 12 LPA by BYJU and extra marks, and the greatest package to be offered is 30 LPA by Google. More than 2500 alumni have received successful placements from the institute throughout the world. Capgemini, TCS, Hitachi, and Daffodil Software are some of the top employers.
The 20-acre campus of Shivalik College of Engineering is environmentally friendly and includes all the necessary amenities. The college offers the following facilities to its students:
- Hostel: There is a separate hostel for boys and girls that has all the essential amenities, including a cafeteria, laundry, first aid station, 24-hour WiFi, on-campus ATM, gym, access to the library after study hours, and common areas with TVs, games, and other entertainment.
- With a fleet of buses, the college offers transportation for students, faculty, and employees to get around the city. Buses for public transportation also go to places close to the university.
- Medical facilities: SCE has agreements with reputable hospital organizations to handle any emergency. The SCE campus has medical facilities and first aid supplies available around-the-clock so that in the event of an emergency, basic medical care and attention can be given.
- Cafeteria: A professionally run catering firm prepares wholesome and hygienic meals in the campus canteen.
- A team of 50 highly trained and experienced faculty members works at Shivalik College of Engineering to help students improve not just academically but also in all other facets of their personalities. Deans, professors, HODs, assistant professors, and others are among the faculty members. The majority of the faculty members have doctorates and have a wealth of knowledge and experience in their professions.
Shivalik Engineering College Scholarships
For Indian Navy/Indian Army personnel, Shivalik College of Engineering offers a 25% tuition price discount on the first year (available only once the candidate receives a grade of 70% or higher in Class 12).
SCE assists students with student loans during the admissions and counselling processes. Selected banks like Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, and Canara Bank allow students to take out full education loans. Every student can readily get financial help thanks to the college’s quick and easy admissions procedure.
Shivalik College of Engineering Dehradun Fee Structure 2023 with Courses
|B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Civil Engineering||10+2 with 70% + JEE Main||1,01,400 PA|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||10th with 50% Marks||46,000 PA|
|B.Sc Agriculture||10+2||62,000 PA|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||10+2||65,000 PA|
- Computer Labs
- E- class room