Quantum School of Technology, Roorkee is established on 2008 and approved by Uttarakhand Technical University and Board of Technical Education Roorkee.
The college has advanced ways of learning that provide a decent platform for much technical research. Quantum School of Technology has well design syllabus which includes projects and mandatory internships.
The school also has international collaborations with the European Centre of Mechatronics, Germany which has proposed an idea to establish Advanced Robotic Control Lab on the automation and Industrial Robotics on the campus. Quantum School of Technology is a part of Quantum University, Roorkee.
Quantum School of Technology, Roorkee Highlights
|College Name||Quantum School of Technology, Roorkee|
|Approved By||Uttarakhand Technical University and Board of Technical Education Roorkee|
Quantum School of Technology, Roorkee Recognition
- Uttarakhand Technical University and Board of Technical Education Roorkee
Quantum School of Technology, Roorkee Admission 2020
The College offer job oriented courses in Graduation, Diploma and Post Graduation in various specialization.
Admission Inquiry Call/Whatsapp @ +91 8882511879
Quantum School of Technology, Roorkee UG Courses Admission Process 2020
This course is under-graduate 3-years program. Usually a minimum 50% in your 10+2 or to clear entrance exams (if any). Your aggregate must include english subject.
How to apply?
Visit the official website of the university and follow some the instructions provided on website to fill the application form.
Quantum School of Technology Fee Structure 2020
|QUANTUM SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY Courses||Duration||First Year Fee (2020) Uttarakhand Domicile||First Year Fee (2020) Outside Uttarakhand|
|B.Tech (Hons)||4 Years||1,25,000/-||1,30,000/-|
|B.Tech- Lateral Entry||3 Years||1,05,500/-||1,10,500/-|
|B.Tech (Hons.)- Lateral Entry||3 Years||1,20,500/-||1,25,500/-|
|B.Tech + MBA (Integrated)||5 Years||1,32,000/-||1,37,000/-|
|Diploma – Lateral Entry||2 Years||47,000/-||51,000/|
|MCA – Lateral Entry||2 Years||66,000/-||69,000/|
|B.Sc (IT)||3 Years||63,000/-||66,000/-|
|Hostel Security (Refundable, One time payable at the time of admission)||RS 5,000/-|
|Hostel Fee||RS 78,000/-|
|Hostel Fee with Air Conditioning||RS 104,000/-|
|The hostel fee includes laundry charges. The students can give maximum 40 clothes in a month for washing. The balance of previous month cannot be carried to the next month.||N/A|
|**If a student leaves or is asked to leave the hostel before the completion of an academic year, he/she will forfeit the residential charges of the complete year as per the rules of the institute.||N/A|
|Note : There are separate hostel for boys & girls inside the campus.||N/A|
- Security deposit is refundable only after completion of the course.
- Registration fee & Admission fee is non-refundable even if a student decides to withdraw the course before the commencement of the Academic Session.
- Payment Deposit Details :
- demand draft favouring Quantum University, payable at Dehradun.
- RTGS/NEFT as per the bank detail given below:
- Bank Details :
- Name of Account Holder : Quantum University
- Name of Bank : Bank of Baroda, Rajpur Road, Dehradun
- Account No. : 00880200000776
- NEFT/IFSC Code : BARB0DEHRAD (Read the 5th letter as ‘Zero’)
Other fee that will be charged extra:
|Transportation Charges (Bus Service)||As per availability and the route of the Bus that the student chooses|
|Uniform Charges*||RS 6,000/-|
|*Uniform charges to be directly paid to the uniform vendor at the Campus..||N/A|
Application form 2020
Follow some easy step to fill the application form for more you can visit the official website of the university.
Quantum School of Technology, Roorkee Facility
- Computer Labs
- E- class room
- Book Loan Facility
- ELIGIBILITY : 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology/ Computer Science (IT). At least 50% marks in the above three subjects taken together. The Candidate must have passed English as a subject in 10+2 Examination. Merit in University Entrance Exam(Q-CARE), IITJEE (Mains), State Level Entrance Exams shall be given preference.
- B.Tech (Hons)
- ELIGIBILITY : 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology/ Computer Science (IT). At least 55% marks in the above three subjects taken together. The Candidate must have passed English as a subject in 10+2 Examination. Merit in University Entrance Exam(Q-CARE), IITJEE (Mains), State Level Entrance Exams shall be given preference.
- B.Tech- Lateral Entry
- ELIGIBILITY : Diploma with minimum 50% marks Merit in University Entrance Exam(Q-CARE), State Level Entrance Exams shall be given preference.
- MCA – Lateral Entry
- ELIGIBILITY : BCA / B.sc(IT/CS) with Minimum 50% total
- ELIGIBILITY : 10+2 or equivalent from any Stream with Maths/Computer application & Minimum 45% marks in total.
- B.Sc (IT)
- ELIGIBILITY : 10+2 in any Stream & Minimum 45% marks in total.