The UGC and BCI have approved the establishment of Motherhood University in Roorkee from 2015. The Pharmacy Council of India, NCTE, and AICTE have all given their approval to the university. The institution provides a selection of undergraduate and graduate programmes in a number of subject areas. Academic ability is the main criterion for admission.
However, PhD candidates must pass the university’s Research Aptitude Test in order to be considered. The university consistently holds the top spot among Indian universities.
Motherhood University Roorkee Admission Highlights
|College Name||Motherhood University, Roorkee|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Stream||Engineering Teaching & Education Management Law Forestry & Wildlife IT Paramedical Commerce Science Arts & Social Science|
Motherhood University Roorkee Admission 2024
Academic merit is the basis for entry into Motherhood University’s many programmes. Admission to MBA programmes is determined by CAT/MAT results or by merit. The university administers a Research Aptitude Test for the Ph (RAT). However, qualifying applicants for NET, JRF, GATE, and M. Phil. are excused from sitting the Ph.D. admission exam.
The university currently solely takes into consideration the MAT and CAT for direct admission into the MBA program out of all national level entrance exams.
How to Use?
- Motherhood University accepts applications both online and offline. Let’s examine the steps that make up the application.
- The application for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programmes at Motherhood University is available online.
- You can pay the application or registration fee online, with cash, or with a check made out to “Motherhood University” and payable to “Bhagwanpur.”
- The completed application form for undergraduate and graduate studies should be given to Motherhood University’s registrar by the deadline. The address is Roorkee-Dehradun Road, Vill. Karaundi, Post-Bhagwanpur, Tehsil-Roorkee, District-Haridwar, Uttarakhand-247661, India.
- Ph. D. application materials can be delivered to The Director of Research, Motherhood University, Roorkee-Dehradun Road, Vill. Karaundi, Post-Bhagwanpur, Tehsil-Roorkee, District-Haridwar, Uttarakhand-247661 or submitted through email to [email protected].
Motherhood University Roorkee Courses & Fee Structure 2024
|Course Name||Course Type||Course Fees|
|B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)||Graduation||–|
|B.A. + B.Ed. (Integrated)||Graduation||–|
|B.C.A. (Bachelor of Computer Applications)||Graduation||–|
|B.Pharma (Lateral Entry)||Graduation||–|
|B.Sc Imaging Technology Radiography||Graduation||–|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture||Graduation||–|
|B.Sc. + B.Ed. (Integrated)||Graduation||–|
|B.Sc. – Information Technology||Graduation||–|
|B.Sc. – Medical Lab Technology||Graduation||–|
|Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology [BMLT]||Graduation||–|
|Bachelor in Physiotherapy||Graduation||–|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||Graduation||–|
|Bachelor of Commerce ( Hons.)||Graduation||–|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM)||Graduation||–|
|Bachelor of Education (B.ED)||Graduation||–|
|Bachelor of Elementary Education( B.EL)||Graduation||–|
|Bachelor of Science (B.SC) in CBZ||Graduation||–|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) PCM||Graduation||–|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||Diploma||–|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering (Lateral Entry)||Diploma||–|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||Diploma||–|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Lateral Entry)||Diploma||–|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Lateral Entry)||Diploma||–|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology||Diploma||–|
|Diploma Mechanical Engineering||Diploma||–|
|General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||Diploma||–|
|M. Pharma||Post Graduation||–|
|M. Pharma in Pharmacology||Post Graduation||–|
|M.A – Political Science||Post Graduation||–|
|M.A. – Sociology||Post Graduation||–|
|M.Sc – Mathematics||Post Graduation||–|
|M.SC Information Technology||Post Graduation||–|
|M.Sc. – Chemistry||Post Graduation||–|
|Master of Arts [MA] (Economics)||Post Graduation||–|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||Post Graduation||–|
|Master of Education (M.Ed)||Post Graduation||–|
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)||Post Graduation||–|
On the basis of merit plus finances, Motherhood University gives fee reductions to worthy students.
The following factors are used to determine which deserving students receive tuition fee waivers:
- 40% of the price is waived for students who received 75% to 85%.
- Those who received 86-89% marks are eligible for a 50% fee waiver.
- Those who earned more than 100% of the grade receive a 100% fee waiver.
In addition to merit-based fee exemptions, SC/ST candidates who fall under the BPL category are given a 100% tuition fee exemption, albeit they still have to pay other fees like exam fees, etc.
Facilities and Amenities
- Library: There are many volumes in the library. It has both domestic and foreign journals and magazines. The library has departments for books, audiovisual materials, reference materials, periodicals, and circulation.
- Cafeteria: There are refreshment options available on campus. After a busy day, students can unwind and enjoy excellent meals here. The canteen offers a selection of foods, drinks, and light snacks.
- Medical Facility: There are medical facilities on the university’s campus. Students have access to ambulance assistance in case of an emergency.
- Large playground on campus where students can engage in outdoor activities like badminton, basketball, etc.
- Conference Rooms: This room, which is used for FDPs and guest lectures, is large.
- Sporting facilities: The institution offers a range of sports facilities to its students. several playgrounds for sports like track and field, volleyball, kho-kho, kabaddi, and cricket. The institution also offers other indoor game facilities, such as chess, badminton, and carrom.
- Health Center: On-campus medical professionals are available at the health centre to treat students and employees who are in need of care. In case of an emergency, a patient transfer service with an ambulance is also available.
- Seminar Hall: In the seminar hall, various events such as orientation days, welcome-back parties for new students, and conferences and seminars on pertinent technical and topical issues are held.
Placements at Motherhood University
A training and placement cell of Motherhood University in Roorkee manages the student placement process. To help students better prepare for the hiring process, training programmes on communication and personality development are also provided. The institution also ensures that they can assist most students in whatever manner possible in getting hired by various companies. To help students, prepare for the final Interview and Written Test, Motherhood University also offers practice tests and workshops on Aptitude, Quantitative Ability, Logical and Reasoning. Below are the specifics of the Motherhood University placement process:
Invitation: The T&P cell at Motherhood University in Roorkee works with the recruitment companies to organize the sending of an annexure to those companies, which the recruiters must then complete with all relevant information. Based on the compensation packages and other eligibility requirements provided by the recruitment agencies, the Training and Placement Cell then schedules meetings with various recruiters.
- Registration: Students must register for the Motherhood University placement drive at the T&P cell with all necessary documentation, and only those who meet all eligibility requirements will be asked to continue with the hiring process.
- After allocating slots, recruiters will schedule visits to Motherhood University, Roorkee, to perform the hiring process. This will involve a written test and group discussions.
- After allocating slots, recruiters will schedule visits to Motherhood University in Roorkee to undertake the hiring process, which includes a written test, group discussion, and interview.
- Pre-Placement Talks: Various recruiting firms give pre-placement talks to Shobhit University students in Meerut to inform them of the policies, duties, and job descriptions they offer.
- Written Test: To evaluate students’ abilities and fundamental knowledge, university students must also take and pass a written test that is divided into areas such as Quantitative Aptitude, Logical and Reasoning Ability, English Proficiency, etc.
- Students who pass the written exam must also pass a group discussion on a topic chosen by the recruiters to assess their speaking and communication skills.
- Interview: After passing the GD round, candidates must also pass many rounds of interviews, including technical and human resources interviews, which are conducted by different recruitment firms to gauge candidates’ technical expertise, communication abilities, and self-assurance.
- Final Selection: Based on their performance and total academic performance ratings, students who pass all stages of testing and interviews are subsequently given employment offers and compensation packages.