College of Engineering Roorkee is established on 1998 and approved by Uttarakhand Technical University. University offers more than 19 job oriented courses such as engineering, management, it, commerce and finance & insurance & investment.
College of Engineering Roorkee Highlights
|College Name||College of Engineering Roorkee|
|Approved By||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|Stream||Engineering Management IT Commerce Finance & Insurance & Investment|
College of Engineering Roorkee Recognition
- Uttarakhand Technical University
College of Engineering, Roorkee Admission 2023
The College offer job oriented courses in Graduation and Post Graduation in various specialization.
College of Engineering Roorkee UG Courses Admission Process 2023
This course is under-graduate 3-years program. Usually a minimum 50% in your 10+2 or to clear entrance exams (if any). Your aggregate must include english subject.
This course is under-graduate 3-years program. Usually a minimum 50% marks in Class XII is required to secure admission.
College of Engineering Roorkee PG Courses Admission Process 2023
This course is post-graduate 2-years program. Usually a Bachelors Degree (BCA) in related field is required to secure admission.
This course is post-graduate 2-years program. Usually a Graduation with a minimum aggregate score of 50% is required to secure admission.
How to apply?
Visit the official website of the university and follow some the instructions provided on website to fill the application form.
College of Engineering Roorkee Fee Structure
|Description||M. Tech(CSE/ME)||B. Tech/B. Tech(LE)||Diploma||MBA||MCA||BBA||BCA||B.Com(CFA)||B.Sc(Agriculture)|
|Tution Fee (Per Year)||97,000||1,05,000||50,000||99,800||97,000||50,000||50,000||50,000||40,000|
|Security Fee (Refundable)||8,000||8,000||5,000||8,000||8,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||8,000|
|Other Facilities at COER||5,250||5,250||2,500||5,250||5,250||5,250||5,250||5,250||5,250|
|Value Added Programs||—||10,000||—||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||10,000|
Application form 2023
Follow some easy step to fill the application form for more you can visit the official website of the university.
- Computer Labs
- E- class room
- WI-fi Campus
College of Engineering Roorkee Courses Offered
- MCA – 2 Years
- MBA – 2 Years
- B. Sc(Ag) – 4 Years
- BCA – 3 Years
- BBA – 3 Years
- B. Com (CFA) – 3 Years
- M.Tech – 2 Years
- B. Tech – 4 Years
- B. Tech (Lateral Entry) – 3 Year
- Diploma (Polytechnic) – 3 Years
- B. Sc(Agri)
- Passed 12th std. /HSC Examination passed through CBSE/ICSE/Uttarakhand Board or any other Recognized board.
- B.Com / BBA / BCA
- 10+2 with minimum 45% Marks (40% in reserved category) Spassed through CBSE/ICSE/Uttarakhand Board or equivalent any other Recognized board.
- B. Tech:
- 10+2 with minimum 45% Marks (40% in reserved category) Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry /Computer Science/ Information Science passed through CBSE/ICSE/Uttarakhand Board or equivalent any other Recognized board.
- B. Tech Lateral Entry:
- 3 Years Diploma in Engineering in respected branch from a recognized board/University