Shobhit University BCA Courses: BCA program has been developed which is going to concentrate on creating a bond between practice and theory. It supports an advanced career in computer application and it provided the base in the computer principles blended with the latest industry and best business management practices as well.
BCA is a three-year undergraduate program that aims to provide you with knowledge about computer programming languages, management, accounts, and business studies as well. The BCA course is going to give you a lot of job opportunities for BCA graduates who are seeking to grow their career in this IT industry.
Shobhit University BCA Admission Process
The aspirants who are looking to get admission must go through the entrance test conducted by the university named YES or SU NET and which is conducted by the university itself. The BCA aspirants can get admission through both ways either the offline admission process or the online admission process. Here are both check them below –
Online Admission –
- To get admission, you need to visit the official website of Shobhit University.
- Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Now choose the course and apply for the desired course.
- Fill all the required details asked in the application form.
- Also, you need to upload a few important documents for admission.
- After that, you will be taken to the payment gateway.
- Make a payment of the application form and submit it.
Offline Admission –
- You can either download the application form from the website or can get it from the university as well.
- The candidate needs to fill all the asked details in the application form including personal, academic and others.
- Also, you have to attach the photocopy of the important document.
- Now, you need to submit it the university along with application form fee.
- After submission, you get a receipt for it.
Shobhit University BCA Application Form Fee
Shobhit University BCA Course application form fee is INR 1100. Also, the application form fee is non-refundable. Hence, the candidate would not be able to get any amount. If he/she does not take admission.
Shobhit University BCA Eligibility
BCA course has been one of the most sought courses after class 12th. Hence, the candidate needs to meet the eligibility criteria to get admission in the university. Mentioned below are the important points of it.
- The candidate must have completed his/her schooling with at least 55% from any recognized board or school.
- The candidates applying for the course must be at least 16 years old.
- Also, the candidates must have mathematics as their main subjects in class 10th.
Shobhit University BCA Fee Structure
BCA course is a top-notch IT course which is sought as the most nowadays. Every year thousands of students get admission to Shobhit University. However, the fee structure of the university is still affordable and is not costly. Check below for a detailed fee structure
Academic Fee: Rs.40,000/- Per Annum University Charges: Rs.20,000/- Per Annum Student Welfare. Rs. 1200/- Per Annum Total Rs.61,200/- Per Annum
Tuition Fee: 40,000/-
University Charges: 20,000/-
Refundable Amount: INR 5,000/-