Shobhit University MBA Admission: Shobhit University has started in 2006 and is situated at Meerut. The university has UGC recognized courses and it is accredited by NAAC ‘B’ Grade.
In this, we are going to discuss Shobhit University MBA Course.
MBA Course has been designed for passionate aspirants who want to become successful in this business world and grow their own business by learning the skills and gaining the knowledge to be implemented in the business.
Shobhit University offers two years full-time course. The MBA aspirants can expect to get so many job opportunities after the degree completion. The one who pursues an MBA is going to make a successful and promising career. Also, pursuing the course this university help them to interact and ask their query with the industry experts.
Shobhit University MBA Admission Process
The entrants can follow the given admission process to get admission in Shobhit University MBA Course. Check below for more –
Online Admission Process
- For online admission, you can go through the official website of Shobhit University.
- Now mark all the important details in the form and upload all the necessary and required documents online.
- Next, you will be asked to pay the application form fee.
- You can pay the fee from any mode of payment i.e., credit/debit card, net banking, etc.
- You will get a receipt of payment confirmation.
Offline Admission Process
- You need to download the application form from the official website of the university or can visit the university to get the form.
- The candidate needs to submit it after filling all the required details asked in the application form.
- Also, the candidates need to attach the required documents asked by the university.
- At the time of submission, you will have to submit an application form fee.
Application Form Fee
The application form fee is INR 1100/- which is non-refundable by the university.
Shobhit MBA Admission aspirants must know the eligibility criteria to get admission in the university. Mentioned below is the important criteria shared by the university for admission. Check below –
- The MBA aspirant must have completed graduation with at least 50% from any recognized university.
- The last year students are also eligible to get admission in the university. However, the admission would be done only if they meet the criteria.
- There is no age bar set for MBA aspirants by the Shobhit University.
- The candidates who have appeared in national level entrance test are also eligible to enrol in MBA course. However, the university will decide for admission on the basis of the score.
Shobhit University MBA Fee Structure
The course fee structure of Shobhit University MBA Fee Structure is mentioned below –
|Academic Fee:||Rs.80,000/- Per Annum|
|University Charges:||Rs.40,000/- Per Annum|
|Student Welfare.||Rs. 1200/- Per Annum|
|Total||Rs. 1,21,200/- Per Annum|
Tuition Fee INR 80,000/-
University Charges 40,000/-