Quantum University B Tech Courses : Quantum University provides education through the modern age curriculum. The university has been known for its quality education in all of its colleges for different streams. Few of them are School of Technology, School of Business, School of Graduate Studies, School of Agricultural Studies, School of Media Studies and Design, School of Health and Science, School of Hospitality and Tourism.
B. Tech is notable as Bachelor of Technology and it is an undergraduate course which is sought by the science students after completing their schooling. It is a 4 years course which is offered by both private and government colleges. Also, there are some colleges which say B.Tech as B. E. (which means Bachelor of Engineering). The course receives tons of application each year.
Quantum University B.Tech Admission Process
B.Tech is the engineering course which is the most popular and best career options in India. To get admission in the course is not as easy as it looks. As the number of students is large. Therefore, admission granted to the students is on the basis of the merit list. The candidate’s performance is monitored at the national level entrance tests such as JEE MAIN, JEE
ADVANCE, BITSAT, AP, EMCET, etc. The candidates are allotted to get admission in top colleges such as IIT and NIT.
However, the candidates who are looking to get admission in the Quantum University. They can follow both ways listed here –
Offline Admission Process
- The candidates can download the application form from the official website of Quantum University or can get it from the university.
- Now, fill the hard copy with the relevant details.
- Also, the candidates must attach all the documents asked by the university.
- The candidates can now submit the application form in the university.
- However, every candidate has to pay the B. Tech application form fee.
Online Admission Process
- The aspirants can fill the application form directly online by visiting the official website of the university.
- The B. Tech aspirants now needs to click on “Application Form” to proceed.
- Mark all the relevant details in the application form.
- Also, do not forget to upload the relevant documents asked by the university.
- Next, you will be redirected to the payment page of B. Tech application form.
- You need to pay the application form fee and your form is submitted now.
- Kindly get a print of receipt of payment.
Quantum University B.Tech Application Form Fee
B.Tech aspirants who are looking forward to get admission have to pay INR 1000. This is a one- time fee and stands non-refundable.
Quantum University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the B.Tech course in the university.
- The candidates must have passed 12th class with at least 50% from any recognized school to get admission in B.Tech course at the Quantum University.
- The aspirant must be from Science streams and must have Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- The candidate who has a valid score of JEE or any other Engineering Entrance Exam would get direct admission.
- There are no age criteria set for B.Tech course admission by the university.
Quantum University B.Tech Specializations
Below are some of the specializations in the B.Tech course. Check below for more –
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, you can get admission in the B.Tech course with 60%.
Yes, the university is UGC approved and NAAC accredited.
Yes, the university provides scholarship to the deserving candidates and who gives the best performance.