Quantum University has been one of the best universities in the Uttarakhand. The university provides courses such as undergraduate, postgraduate and integrated courses. Quantum University has been approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC).
Here, we are going to discuss the MCA Course.
MCA is a three-year postgraduate course. However, in the lateral entry, it is a two years course. It is one of the most professional courses which is sought by the aspirants looking forward to make their career in Information Technology. The one who pursues the course is going to study
application development, software development, trending programming languages, Computer Networking, Web Designing, System Designing and others as well. The course can be sought after completing graduation.
Quantum University MCA Admission Process
The aspirants who want to make their career in the computer science field. They can choose both ways online or offline to get admission in the Quantum university.
Online Admission Process
- The MCA aspirants need to visit the official website of the Quantum University.
- Here, you will need to click on “Admission Form”, link, click on it.
- After clicking on it, you will be redirected to the MCA Application Form.
- The candidates need to mark all the relevant details asked in the application form.
- Before clicking on the “Submit” button, make sure you have entered all the correct details.
- Next page would be of payment page.
- The candidates need to pay the application form fee from any online mode of payment.
Offline Admission Process
- The application form for admission can be collected from university directly or can download it from the university website.
- Fill all the important details in the application form.
- Also take care, not to enter any wrong information in the application form which may result in cancelling your admission.
- Next, you need to submit the application form along with the application form fee.
Quantum University MCA Application Form Fee
The MCA Application Form of the Quantum University costs INR 1000. The candidate who wants to get admission in the university would have to pay the fee. Also, this is non-refundable.
Quantum University MCA Eligibility Criteria for Admission
The MCA entrants who are passionate to be a part of the computer science industry. They should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. Mentioned below are the important points about the eligibility criteria.
- The MCA aspirant must have completed his/her graduation from any recognized university.
- He/she must have scored at least 50% marks in the graduation.
- The final year students are also allowed to apply for the course.
Quantum University MCA Fee Structure
Quantum University fee structure for MCA is approximately INR 69,000 per annum.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Maybe yes, we can not assure about this. However, you can connect with the admission department directly. They are going to help you better.
Quantum University is one of the best universities in the Uttarakhand and has been ranked among the top universities. So, pursuing a course from the university would make your future bright.
Yes, you can expect to get a loan letter from the university and hence it will help you to get an instant loan from the university.