IGNOU MPhil in Geography Admission 2022: IGNOU is the largest university which providing distance learning courses at a very affordable cost. IGNOU offers almost 230 courses in different streams under various specialisations.
IGNOU MPhil in Geography is 1-year Postgraduate Research Course. M. Phil. (Geography) teaches students about the foundation in the study of geography and physical character of Earth. The candidates can get admission in any private, government, and deemed university as IGNOU offers at a very affordable cost.
IGNOU MPhil in Geography 2022
|Courses IGNOU MPhil in Geography||Details|
|Minimum Duration:||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration:||2 Years|
|Course Fee:||Rs. 12,600/-|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
The entrants who are looking to get admission IGNOU MPhil in Geography course, they can get admission by filling up an application form. However, the application form for admission in released in March month. Hence, the sharp aspirants can go through the website to fill an application form. Also, the other mode of filling an application form is to go and get an application form from the IGNOU branch in your city.
IGNOU MPhil in Geography Admission Procedure
The aspirants who are seeking to make their career in the IGNOU. They can get admission in the course by filling up the application form which has the fee of INR 1000/-. If you are applying online for admission then, you must register yourself first on IGNOU website.
Eligibility Criteria For IGNOU MPhil in Geography
Master Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent with at least 55% marks excluding grace marks.
- Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC
- There is no age bar set by the IGNOU University for M.Phil Geography admission.
- Any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such at least 55% marks
IGNOU University provides admission on the basis of below points
- Entrance Test – The IGNOU University conducts an entrance test for M.Phil in Geography. The candidate who passes the test is considered as an eligible candidate for admission.
- Personal Interview – This process is posted Entrance Test. You need to clear this round as well.