IGNOU MPhil in Economics Admission 2024: IGNOU is the largest university which providing distance learning courses at a very affordable cost. IGNOU offers almost 230 courses in different streams under various specialisations.
IGNOU MPhil in Economics is 1-year Postgraduate Research Course M.Phil (Economics) is focused on the analysis and study of consumption, production, and distribution of goods and services. The candidates can get admission in any private, government, and deemed university as IGNOU offers at a very affordable cost.
IGNOU MPhil in Economics
|Courses IGNOU MPhil in Economics
The entrants who are looking to get admission IGNOU MPhil in Economics course, they can get admission by filling up an application form. However, the application form for admission in released in March month. Hence, the sharp aspirants can go through the website to fill an application form. Also, the other mode of filling an application form is to go and get an application form from the IGNOU branch in your city.
IGNOU MPHIL in Economics Admission Procedure
The aspirants who are seeking to make their career in the IGNOU. They can get admission in the course by filling up the application form which has the fee of INR 1000/-. If you are applying online for admission then, you must register yourself first on IGNOU website.
Eligibility Criteria For IGNOU MPhil in Economics
Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST and OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991] excluding grace marks. Student have to qualifies in the Entrance Test conducted by IGNOU at the national level.
- Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC
- There is no age bar set by the IGNOU University for M.Phil Economics admission.
- Any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such at least 55% marks
IGNOU University provides admission on the basis of below points
- Entrance Test – The IGNOU University conducts an entrance test for M.Phil in Economics. The candidate who passes the test is considered as an eligible candidate for admission.
- Personal Interview – This process is posted Entrance Test. You need to clear this round as well.