IGNOU MPHIL in Chemistry Admission 2021: IGNOU University is the world’s largest university which is providing distance learning courses at a very affordable cost. IGNOU offers almost 230 courses in different streams under various specializations.
IGNOU MPHIL in Chemistry is a course of duration one year. It is stated that chemistry is the science of matter and changes it undergoes. The candidates can get admission in any private, government, and deemed university as so many universities offering the course.
IGNOU MPHIL in Chemistry 2021
|Courses IGNOU MPHIL in Chemistry||Details|
|Minimum Duration:||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration:||2 Years|
|Course Fee:||Rs. 12,600/-|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
The entrants who are looking to get admission IGNOU MPHIL in Chemistry course, they can get admission by filling up an application form. However, the application form for admission in released in March month. Hence, the sharp aspirants can go through the website to fill an application form. Also, the other mode of filling an application form is to go and get an application form from the IGNOU branch in your city.
The aspirants who are seeking to make their career in the IGNOU MPHIL in Chemistry. They can get admission in the course by filling up the application form which has the fee of INR 1000/-. If you are applying online for admission then, you must register yourself first on IGNOU website.
IGNOU MPHIL in Chemistry Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have completed his/her master’s degree in the relevant discipline with at least 50% marks from the recognized college/university.
- There is no age bar set by the IGNOU university for M.Phil Chemistry admission.
- The candidates who are in the last year, they can also apply for the same.
IGNOU University provides admission on the basis of below points
- Entrance Test – The IGNOU University conducts an entrance test for M.Phil in Chemistry. The candidate who passes the test is considered as an eligible candidate for admission.
- Personal Interview – This process is post Entrance Test. You need to clear this round as well.