Shobhit University is deemed to be a university. It is founded in 2006 by Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra, who is the CEO and Chancellor of the university. It is situated at Modipuram, Meerut, India. The university is been recognized under section 3 act of University Grants Commission (UGC), Act 1956, and is accredited by NAAC.
The university is offering various courses of Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), and Doctoral (Ph. D) courses in Pharmacy, Law, Management, Information Technology, Engineering, etc. The University provides admission in all courses. However, it provides admission through entrance exams. The candidate who would pass the entrance exam would get admission to the university.
Admission to these programs will be based on academic merit and personal inter-view. Applications are now available for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Candidates can get here complete details about Shobhit University Admission from the article below.
Shobhit University Highlights
|College Name||Shobhit University, Meerut|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Shobhit University Admission Process
- The aspirants looking for admission to Shobhit University can fill the form offline & online.
- For the online admission process, you can visit the website portal i.e., https://admission.shobhituniversity.ac.in.
- Here you will be able to get an application form from the university. The candidates need to submit the form after filling in all the required details and a copy of all the relevant or required documents for admission. The application form charges are INR 1100 and INR 2100 for Research and BAMS Courses.
Online Admission Process
- Step-One -: First of all, you need to visit the admission portal of the university.
- Step–Two –: Now, you need to fill in all the required details asked in an application form.
- Step-Three –: Next step, now you need to upload all the required document’s copy and a photo of passport size.
- Step-Four –: Once you are done with the above, you need to pay the application fee. You can choose any mode of payment now from credit/debit card and net banking.
Offline Admission Process
- Step 1 – To fill an application form offline there are two ways that you can follow and choose. First, you can visit the university to get an application form or you can download it directly from the admission portal.
- Step 2 – Now you have downloaded the form. Get it printed and fill here all the required details carefully and do not make any mistake. Also, you have to paste a passport size photograph on the application form.
- Step 3 – Now you need to submit an application form along with a photocopy of the 10th class and other relevant documents asked by the university for submission.
- Step 4 – Now the candidate has to submit the application form with DD of amount INR 1100/-.
Shobhit University Application Procedure:-
University is counted among best universities and hence it conducts entrance exams to offer admission to the aspirants in its academic courses. Here are the entrance test names for selection procedure –
- SUNET (Shobhit University National Entrance Test) – The university conducts the test to offer admission in courses such as B. Tech, B. Pharma, B. Sc, B. Com, B.C.A., B. Ed, L.L.B., B.A., M.C.A., and Integrated L.L.B., Ph.D. and M. Phil.
- GATE – The score is accepted for admission in M. Tech Course.
- JEE MAIN – The score is accepted for admission in B. Tech Course.
- XAT/CAT – The university accepts the score of these entrance test for MBA course admission.
- Study anywhere anytime. Learning is self-paced. Courses are available 24/7 and accessible on your schedule. Students will have to attend term-end exams & assignments as per University deadlines.
- The Course fee is comparatively low; the vision of the University is to provide quality education for all students.
- Students get paid apprenticeship opportunities as part of their degree programs.
- 25000+ students already placed and working in various companies.
Shobhit University Fees Structure and Courses
|Course||Duration||Tuition Fee/ Annum|
|B.Tech.||4 yrs.||RS 101,200/-|
|M.Tech.||2 Yrs.||RS 101,200/-|
|BCA||3 Yrs.||RS 61,200/-|
|MCA||3 Yrs.||RS 61,200/-|
|BBA||3 Yrs.||RS 61,200/-|
|BBA, LL.B. (Honors)||5 Yrs.||RS 86,200/-|
|MBA||2 Yrs.||RS 121,200/-|
|MBA(Agri-Business Management)||2 Yrs.||RS 301,200/-|
|B.Com. (Honors)||3 Yrs.||RS 51,200/-|
|B.Com. LL.B. (Honors)||5 Yrs.||RS 86,200/-|
|M.Com.||2 Yrs.||RS 61,200|
|BA, LL.B.||5 Yrs.||RS 76,200/-|
|LL.B.||3 Yrs.||RS 76,200/-|
|LL.M.||2 Yrs.||RS 76,200/-|
|LL.M. (1 Year)||1 Yr.||RS 101,200/-|
|B.Ed.||2 Yrs.||RS 61,200/-|
|D.El.Ed.||2 Yrs.||As per Govt. Norms|
|MA Education||2 Yrs.||RS 51,200/-|
|M.Phil.||1 Yr.||RS 71,200/-|
|M.Sc.||2 Yrs.||RS 61,200/-|
|B.Sc.||4 yrs||RS 61,200/-|
|B.Sc. (Honors)||3 Yrs.||RS 51,200/-|
|B.Sc. Agriculture||4 Yrs.||RS 61,200/-|
|BA (Honors)||3 Yrs.||RS 51,200/-|
|BLIS||1 Yr.||RS 51,200/-|
|MLIS||1 Yr.||RS 51,200/-|
|PG Diploma in Yoga||1 Yr.||RS 51,200/-|
|B. Pharma||4 Yrs.||RS 95,000/-|
|D. Pharma||2 Yrs.||RS 75,000/-|
|M. Pharma||2 Yrs.||RS 80,000/-|
|Diploma in Physiotherapy||2 Yrs.||As per Govt. Norms|
|Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician||2 Yrs.||As per Govt. Norms|
Shobhit University Hostel Fees
|Room Type||Air Cool|
|Single Bed||Rs 1,10,000/-||Rs. 1,60,000/-|
|Double Bed||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 1,10,000/-|
|Triple Bed||Rs. 65,000/-||Rs. 85,000/-|
Shobhit University Scholarship Scheme
*Girls candidates can avail 20% Tution fee scholarship.
Merit-based scholarship as follows:
- 75 – 80% marks in qualifying are equal to 25% of the tuition fee.
- 81 – 85% marks in qualifying are equal to 50% of the tuition fee.
- 86 – 90% marks in qualifying are equal to 75% of the tuition fee.
- >90% marks in qualifying are equal to 100% of the tuition fee.
NOTE: Candidates only avail single scholarship at once
Shobhit University Salary Package
After completing the course students can get an average package between 5 Lakhs to 7.5 Lakhs. Some students get more than that; it’ll be depending on the student skills and effort she/he made during the course.
How to Apply For Admission?
Visit the official website of the university and follow some of the instructions provided on the website to fill the application form.
Follow some easy step to fill the application form for more you can visit the official website of the university.
Get Expert Advice
Recognitions & Approvals
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has accredited Shobhit University, Meerut with grade indicator ‘B’ and performance descriptor ‘GOOD’ in its 71st meeting of the Executive Committee on 16th November 2015
- The Institute of Engineering & Technology, Meerut, and Shobhit University, Gangoh Both Universities are Government Recognised universities. The Degrees awarded by them are recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- All the technical programs offered by the Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology, Meerut are (AICTE) Approved.
- The Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology, Meerut are members of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Educational Programmes are Recognised by National Council of Teachers Education.
- Law Programmes are Recognised by the Bar Council of India.
- Ayurveda Program (BAMS) is accredited by the Ministry of AYUSH, Central Council of Indian Medicine Recognition of Shobhit University, Gangoh
- National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), Instituted by Boards of Apprenticeship Training / Practical Training, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India
- The Institute of Engineering & Technology, Meerut & Shobhit University, Gangoh are members of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Pharmacy Programmes are accredited by the Pharmacy Council of India
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) Program comes under Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India
- Distance Education Programmes are accredited by Distance Education Council
Ranking & Awards
- The Deemed University, Meerut School of Business Studies ranked amongst TOP 50 B-School of India
- It is ranked amongst the top 150 Private Engineering Colleges of India by The Week-Hansa Research Survey in the year 2018.
- Shobhit Deemed University, Meerut School of Business Studies ranked amongst TOP 15 B-School in North Zone of India
- The university is awarded as the “Best Pharmacy College in North India” in 2018.
- The University was awarded “EduShine National Excellence Awards 2019 in Excellence in Enabling Research Environment”.
- The School of Business Studies ranked Shobhit University among “Top 10 B-Schools” among Private Universities in India.
- Shobhit Deemed University, Meerut School of Business Studies ranked amongst TOP 15 Private Universities of India
- The School of Law and Constitutional Studies ranked Shobhit University as 3rd in India and Top Law Schools of Excellence Ranking List in the year 2019.
- Shobhit University ranked as 19th in India’s Top Technical University in India Today University Rankings in the year 2018.
Shobhit University Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who are looking forward to get admission in this university can follow the below listed eligibility criteria.
For Undergraduate Course (UG)
- The minimum eligibility criteria state that a candidate must have passed 12 th class with at least 50% marks from any recognized university.
- The aspirant who has given or appearing in 12 th exams are eligible to apply for the same.
- There is no age barrier for aspirant to get an admission.
For Postgraduate Course (PG)
- The minimum eligibility criteria for admission is candidates must have completed graduation with at a minimum score of 50%.
- There is no age hurdle for admission.
- Also, the aspirants who are in the last year are eligible to apply for the postgraduate course.
Doctoral Course (Ph.D.)
- The eligibility criteria to get admission in a doctoral course is, the aspirants must have completed their postgraduation with 55% marks as a minimum.
- There is no age bar for admission to the university.
- However, last year students in post-graduation are also considered eligible to apply for doctoral courses.
Shobhit University Admission Dates 2021
|Exam-I||March 13-17, 2021|
|Exam-II||April 27-30, 2021|
|Moot Court Orientation||May 09, 2021|
|EXAM-III (End Sem. Exam)||May 26-31, 2021|
|EXAM-III (End Sem. Exam)||June 01-07, 2021|
|Evaluation & Result Declaration||June 09-14, 2021|
|Commencement of Summer Semester||June 15, 2021|
|Registration & Commencement of Classes ( Odd Sem.)||July 25, 2021|
Shobhit University Courses
The university offers almost 35 courses in 5 streams and in 16 specializations. Check the course names below –
- M.B.A. and P.G.D.M.
- B.E. and B.Tech
- M.E. and M.Tech
- B.A. L.L.B.
- B. Ed.
The candidate who are looking forward to get admission in University had to must submit the documents mentioned here –
- 10th and 12th passing certificate and mark sheet.
- Passport size photographs.
- Character certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Computer Labs
- E- class room
- Book Loan Facility
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, the college conducts an entrance exam for it.
No, you can get admission in B. Tech program by JEE Main Entrance Exam.
No, it’s a private and deemed to be university but it is accredited by NAAC and is UGC recognized.
The admission in Shobhit University is entrance exam and merit based.
Yes, the students who have passed GATE are eligible for admission and can get admission in M.Tech course.