Bombay Flying Club Mumbai:- Bombay Flying Club College of Aviation, which was founded in 1928, is a pioneer in aviation education in India. It is a prominent institution that has a distinguished history in aviation in the nation. Professionals employed as engineers and captains by numerous reputable domestic and foreign airlines, including Air India, Singapore Airlines, Jet Airways, Emirates, Indigo, Spice Jet, Kingfisher Airlines, and Paramount, have received training at the institute. The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and the University of Mumbai are affiliated with the organization. Additionally, the college is authorized to offer courses in aviation, aircraft maintenance engineering, pilot training, and aeronautics by the Maharashtra government.
One of the earliest pioneering institutes, Bombay Flying Club has a history of producing competent pilots. Since 1928, the institution has been spreading kindness and has a staff of professionals who can provide opportunities and direction. The first pilot’s license was given to the Late Mr. JRD Tata, the pioneer of aviation, by Bombay Flying Club Dhule. Additionally, the Institute awarded Mrs. Rabia Futhelly the first woman pilot license in India, making her the country’s first female pilot. She currently serves on the Bombay Flying Club’s management committee in Mumbai. Due to its location in the western portion of Juhu, the city’s administrative hub, the college is conveniently accessible.
- University of Mumbai
Bombay Flying Club Highlights
|The Bombay Flying Club (BFC), Mumbai
|University of Mumbai
Bombay Flying Club Admission 2024
- Bombay Flying club will only admit applicants who demonstrate merit.
- There is no interview and entrance exam performed by the college.
- Based on academic excellence, merit will be created.
- Each year, in May, the registration procedure begins, depending on the availability of the courses.
- For admission, candidates must appear in person with acceptable documentation.
- The application form is available to candidates both online and for download.
- False information will result in the admission being revoked.
- Fees for students may be paid by check, cash, DD, BC, net banking, or other means.
How does one become a member of the Bombay Flying Club?
- Go to the company’s website.
- Save a copy of your course form.
- Complete all required fields and mail the completed forms to the college’s address.
- Fee for Registration (Approximate)
- Xerox verified mark sheets for grades 10 and 12
- Xerox certified evidence of birthdate
- MBBS doctor’s medical certification and two passport-size color photos.
Fees, Enrollment, and Course Information for Bombay Flying Club
- From course to course, Bombay Flying Club charges different prices.
- Note that once costs have been paid, they cannot be returned to the Bombay Flying Club.
- Fees for pilot instruction could reach INR 8 to 10 lakh per year. This is because a pilot school in the aviation sector is pricey, necessitates many complexities, and has expert trainers.
- PPL, AME, and CPL costs start at INR 60,000 per month and up.
Pilot Training at Bombay Flying Club
- The Director-General of Civil Aviation (Govt. of India) has given the Bombay Flying Club his approval and special permission to teach pilots. For training, the institute maintains a variety of fleets. The school offers programs like:
- To become a licensed pilot in advance of the advanced training program, a person must get a student’s pilot license
- Commercial Pilot License: After completing 200 hours of flight training over the course of 8 to 10 months, you are granted this license.
- A private pilot’s license is awarded following three to four months of instruction. After completing this course, the student is qualified to pilot an aircraft carrying people or freight but not for hire, reward, or payment.
Bombay Flying Club Eligibility
- Candidates must be 10+2 passed out in the science PCM stream.
- Must have attained a minimum of 60% marks.
- Must be 16 to 18 years of age.
Bombay Flying Club Courses
Numerous aviation-related courses are available through Bombay Flying Club. The institute’s courses are evaluated and developed by knowledgeable instructors from the aviation sector. The following are the course lists:
- Pilot education
- Student Pilot Training: To be eligible, a candidate must be 16 years old when admitted. The minimal requirement for a student pilot license is a class 10th standard.
- Private Pilot License: The program provides flight instruction from beginner to private pilot level.
- Commercial Pilot License – The course includes 200 hours of flight instruction over the course of approximately 8 to 10 months, which may include dual/solo flying, circuit landing stories, check routes, etc.
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
|B.SC – Aviation
|Commercial Pilot Licence
|Private Pilot License (PPL) – Pilot Training
The Bombay Flying Club has a base of operations in the western end of the Juhu airport, which is about in the middle of Mumbai City. Institute was constructed to comfort and convenience standards that are superior to other training facilities and give each student enough room to concentrate on their studies in all respects, both theoretical and practical. The Bombay Flying Club is well known for its dedication to excellence. As well as thousands of private pilots and engineers, it has trained aircrew who are currently serving as captains and engineers for both domestic and foreign airlines, including Indian Airlines, Air India, Sahara, Jet Airways, Singapore Airlines, and Emirates.
- Computer Labs