The famous Lloyd Law College in Greater Noida was founded in 2003. It is associated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University and has BCI approval. The college offers BA-LLB, LLB, and LLM at the undergraduate level. The institute’s website offers an online application form for prospective students. The college offers top-notch legal education thanks to its excellent facilities and highly qualified faculty.
Three courses in the field of law are available to students at Lloyd Law College: BA LLB, LLB, and LLM. The BA LLB course is a five-year integrated programme, whereas the LLB programme is a three-year programme. LLM in International and Commercial Law is a master’s level program offered by the institute. This course lasts for one year, divided into two semesters. The institute also provides summer school courses. Every eligible student may sign up for these classes. The summer school offers three courses: Real Estate Laws, Cyber Laws, and International Humanitarian Law. These classes are offered during the entire summer break. The institute also provides a few one- or two-week certificate programmes.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University
|Courses offered||UG & PG|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance-based|
Admission Lloyd Law College
In addition to merit, the Lloyd Law College admissions procedure is carried out online and is based on a qualifying score on entrance examinations. Candidates must register on the institute’s official website in order to be considered for admission to the programmes offered by the institute.
The following Information about the Lloyd Law College admissions process:
- Students must have passed either the CLAT or LET entrance exam, which is administered by the institution itself, in order to be admitted to the BA LLB and LLB programmes. A round of personal interviews follows this.
- There is no separate entrance exam for enrollment in the LLM program. Admission is solely determined by the applicant’s Statement of Purpose, Letter of Recommendation, Resume, and Interview.
The Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) and a personal interview are the two criteria used to determine admission to LLB and BA-LLB programmes. Candidates with a current CLAT score may also apply.
Only those with the required SOP, LOR, resume, and personal interview will be admitted to the LLM programme.
- Visit the institute’s website to submit an application.
- On the desired course, click.
- Select “Register Now”
- Register and Enter your phone number, email address, and password.
- Your registered email address will be provided a password and identification.
- Complete the personal information.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature
- Add your educational information.
- By selecting Save & Continue, continue to the payment page.
Lloyd Law College Fee Structure
|BA.LLB||Duration: 5 Years|
Fees: INR 9 Lakhs
Eligibility: 10+2 with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized board
|LLB||Duration: 3 Years|
Fees: INR 3 Lakhs
Eligibility: Passed graduation (10+2+3) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized institute
|LLM||Duration: 1 Year|
Specializations: International and Commercial Law
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized institute
Lloyd Law College Scholarships
There are three different types of scholarships: one based on merit at the time of admission; one for members of a protected class; and a third for athletes. All three typically include a 25 to 50 per cent scholarship on college fees for a five-year period; without a scholarship, that amount would be 10 lac rupees and a minimum of 5 lac rupees.
Scholarships available include:
- On the basis of the qualifying examination, merit scholarships
- Scholarships are offered by Lloyd Law College based on performance on the national law entrance exams.
- Three top students will get a 30% tuition subsidy starting in their second year of study for their outstanding academic performance.
- Divyang’s Special Scholarships (Differently abled)
- Scholarships for Nationals of SAARC
- Residents of Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern parts of India are eligible for a scholarship.
- Scholarships for extracurricular and/or co-curricular pursuits
- 100% Attendance Scholarship for Children of Army Personnel Scholarship
- Governmental organisations provide scholarships.
- For the first 60 female applicants, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is offering scholarships.
- Scholarships for siblings of Lloyd Law College students
Lloyd Law College Placements
The college’s placement cell offers its students numerous options to develop their skills and foster their progress. The cell offers students internship and employment possibilities with reputable law firms, non-profit organisations, large businesses, and companies.
Additionally, the college hosts job fairs in an effort to place as many students as possible in reputable businesses. Among the top employers are
Coca-Cola, Legal Orbit Raymond, ADVOK8, and Kotak Mahindra Bank.
For the purpose of helping its students find placements, Lloyd Law College maintains an active internship and placement division. The Internship and Placement Cell runs pre-placement training programmes to help students gain soft skills that will help them understand the demands of contemporary corporations. Additionally, the Placement Division assists their preparation for group discussions, mock interviews, and aptitude testing. The Lloyd Law College helps students with their higher education options while also giving them access to internship and employment opportunities. The institute offers its students job and internship opportunities at reputable law firms, LLPs, businesses, and well-known advocates. The Law Commission of India, NTPC, K and K, and many other organisations are among the top employers at the Lloyd Law College.
Lloyd Law College Facilities and Amenities
- Library: The library includes a sizable space and a variety of amenities like E-resources, book banks, and more.
- Hostel: The college has separate hostels for boys and girls. The hostel is equipped with all the necessities and has roomy rooms.
- Canteen: A roomy canteen with high-quality food options is available to staff and students.
- Students from all over Delhi and the surrounding areas can get to the college via transportation services. Both staff and students may use the transportation service.
- Students have access to Wi-Fi, a library with moot courts, and other facilities like research cells, legal aid cells, public interest litigation cells, and many more.
- The institute also features a research cell that encourages both professors and students to engage in research. The Internship and Placement Cell of the Lloyd Law College helps students seize opportunities to advance in their careers. A large law library with electronic databases, an e-innovation garage, two moot court halls, a seminar hall, and conference halls are all part of the campus. The college also offers hostel accommodations and has Wi-Fi.