Delhi University BBA: The UGC has designated the University of Delhi, usually referred to as Delhi University or DU, as an “Institute of Excellence.” According to the NIRF 2023 ranking, Delhi University is the thirteenth-best university in India. With a total enrollment of more than 7 lakh students, DU has expanded to become one of the biggest universities in India. North Campus and South Campus are the two campuses that make DU. Along with 86 departments, 23 Centers, 16 faculties, and 5 other institutes, it has 90 affiliated colleges. Investigate DU Affiliated Colleges
Out of the more than 500 programs that Delhi University offers, 209 have been considered for NAAC accreditation. UG, PG, certificate, Diploma, and PG diploma programs are offered. Delhi University provides distance learning programs in addition to normal full-time courses. The UGC has designated the University of Delhi, usually referred to as Delhi University or DU, as an “Institute of Excellence.” According to the NIRF 2023 ranking, Delhi University is the thirteenth-best university in India. With a total enrollment of more than 7 lakh students, DU has expanded to become one of the biggest universities in India. North Campus and South Campus are the two campuses that makeup DU. Along with 86 departments, 23 Centers, 16 faculties, and 5 other institutes, it has 90 affiliated colleges. Investigate DU Affiliated Colleges Out of the more than 500 programs that Delhi University offers, 209 have been considered for NAAC accreditation. UG, PG, certificate, Diploma, and PG diploma programs are currently offered. Delhi University provides distance learning programs in addition to normal full-time courses.
The three-year DU BBA program offers a concentration in finance and investment analysis. Two DU colleges, Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies and Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women are the providers of the course.
Delhi University’s BBA Admissions Requirements
- Candidates must meet the following prerequisites to be eligible for BBA admission at Delhi University:
- Must possess a senior secondary school diploma (10+2) from an education board recognized by Delhi University with a minimum of 60% overall.
- Students in the SC, ST, CW, and PwD categories are permitted a 5% relaxation.
BBA Admission Requirements at Delhi University
The Common University Entrance Test will be used to determine admission to the BBA in Finance and Investment Analysis (CUET). Candidates who have passed the CUET must register for online counselling on the DU admissions website. They will have the choice to fill out their top college choices on the DU website during any of the two counselling sessions. Students will only be assigned to DU colleges based on their CUET performance. Candidates must take the following topic combinations in CUET:
- Mathematics plus any one language from List A plus Section III of the CUET (General Test)
- The CUET scores obtained from the previously indicated combination of subjects will be used to determine merit.
The application process for BBA at Delhi University
The processes listed below should be followed by applicants for Delhi University’s BBA (Finance and Investment Analysis) program:
- Visit @cuet.samarth.ac.in, the official website.
- In the menu bar, select “Register.”
- Click “Continue” after attentively reading the entire document.
- Enter your contact and academic information.
- Send in the required paperwork, which includes your photo, signature, class X grade report, and category certificate.
- Pay the application fee by credit/debit/net banking/UPI/etc. card.
- The application form should be printed out for future use.
- a passport-sized photo
- a self-certified copy of identification
- candidate’s signature after scanning
- Canned identification documents, such as an Aadhaar card, a driver’s license, a PAN card, a passport, etc.
- copies of the 10th and 12th-grade report cards, as well as the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD/KM/CW certificate
- The complete course of study is broken up into 3 years, or a total of 6 semesters. The course covers a variety of managerial concepts necessary for an aspiring professional, including financial management, derivatives, statistics, economics, etc. The university provides three different elective course types: interdisciplinary electives, skill-enhancement courses, and general electives.
- Three core courses and one generic elective/interdisciplinary course are offered in each of the first and second semesters.
- Three basic courses, one generic elective/interdisciplinary course, and one skill enhancement course (SEC) are offered in each of the third and fourth semesters.
- Distance Each discipline-specific elective course has two core courses and two electives in the sixth semester.
- The university provides 5 general elective/interdisciplinary courses, 4 skill-enhancement courses, and 8 elective courses that are discipline-specific.
- Students must do a 6- to 8-week summer internship after their fourth semester and submit an internship report. Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey Knowledge Centre, Grant Thornton, CBRE, Willis Towers Watson, Accenture, Nielsen, AT Kearney, and others are some of the top employers for internships.
Delhi University Placement for BBA
Every year, Delhi University holds placement drives to provide BBA students with employment and internship possibilities. Jobs in a variety of disciplines, including banking, urban infrastructure, real estate management, business consulting, advertising, manufacturing, and government sectors, to name a few, are available to BBA graduates. Between 2.5 LPA and 5 LPA in Indian rupees make up the average compensation package.
University of Delhi BBA Scholarships
Three scholarships are made available to the college’s six minority community students—Muslims, Buddhists, Christians, Sikhs, Zoroastrians, and Jains—by the Ministry of Minority Affairs of the Government of India. Scholarships available include:
- Pre-Matric Financial Aid
- Post-Graduate Scholarships based on Merit
One of the finest benefits is having current knowledge, which a BBA degree provides. The well-designed BBA program strives to impart as much knowledge of the business world as possible to its pupils. Students have a distinct edge because the course is updated by the most recent trends and advances in the business. BBA students are more knowledgeable about a variety of topics, including technology utilization and best practices in the sector.
A BBA degree is far less expensive than an MBA and other business-related graduate programs. Despite taking three years to complete, this degree is inexpensive. Finally, you receive a full return on your investment since you land well-paying positions with extra perks.