One of the top hotel management College in Dehradun is the Kukreja Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, which was founded in 2005 under the auspices of St. Kulwant Kukreja Educational Society and is situated in Dehradun. The university is connected with the institute, which is authorized by the All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The leaders in the sector have shown KIHMCT significant gratitude. The placement cell at KIHMCT, which is well-connected and knowledgeable, supports all students in pursuing training and placement possibilities both during and after the course is over.
Institute of Hotel and Catering Technology in Kukreja Primary Data
- Candidates who are interested in the UG Programs at KIHMCT should take the UKSEE admission exam.
- At KIHM&CT, English language instruction is regularly combined with value-added sessions of personality development group discussions.
- KIHMCT features cutting-edge training facilities that enable top-notch instruction.
- By placing 97% of students through campus interviews, the institute has set a new record for placement.
|College Name||Kukreja Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (KIHMCT), Dehradun|
|Approved By||Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun|
In the Indian state of Uttarakhand, the Kukreja Institute of Management & Technology is located in Dehradun. A private college, KIMT was founded in 2011. Three courses are available in two streams at Kukreja Institute Dehradun: design and hotel management. BHM, BSc, and MHM are popular degrees offered at the Kukreja Institute of Management & Technology. The Kukreja Institute of Management & Technology is a pioneer in both research and innovation in addition to having a strong teaching pedagogy. At Kukreja Institute Dehradun, emphasis is placed on extracurricular activities, national and international cooperation, extracurricular activities, and infrastructure. Kukreja Institute of Management & Technology offers a variety of placement opportunities, including employment in the private, public, and entrepreneurial sectors. A prestigious institution that is affiliated with Uttarakhand Technical University is renowned for its academic brilliance and value-based education.
The Institute is an universe unto itself, located within the vast campus in the centre of Dehradun city. However, Kukreja Institute is a raging volcano of endeavours, ideas, and goals in contrast to its surroundings.
Modern infrastructural facilities at the Institute create a setting that is favourable for growth and learning. The Institute offers its students the best resources to help them develop their personalities and managerial skills.
Kukreja Institute Dehradun Courses & Eligibility
Postgraduate Program, a two-year, full-time course of study affiliated with the University of Sri Dev Suman in Uttarakhand
- Entry to the Master of Hotel Management program (M.H.M)
- Eligibility: Applicants must have received a 10+2 diploma from a recognized board in any stream (such as arts, commerce, science, etc.).
Undergraduate Studies Program
- Undergraduate program for 3 years, full-time, affiliated with Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Affiliated with Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, a 4-year full-time undergrad program (Uttarakhand)
Admission to the Fashion Designing B.Sc. BHMCT, and BHM degrees.
Eligibility: Applicants must have received a 10+2 diploma from a recognized board in any stream (such as arts, commerce, science, etc.).
Kukreja Institute of Hotel Management Eligibility Criteria:
|BHMCT||Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognised University/ Board. Candidates must have secured 45% aggregate marks.|
|BHM||Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognised University/ Board.|
|MHM||Graduate in relevant discipline from a recognised University|
Application Process for Kukreja Institute Dehradun Admission 2024
- The application and prospectus for any program or course are accessible upon payment of Rs. 500 by a demand draught made out to Smt. Kulwant Kukreja Educational Society and payable to Dehradun. Another option is to obtain an application form from the website and mail it to Kukreja Institute in Dehradun with a demand draught of Rs. 500.
- Candidates must complete the application form in its entirety, submit all required documentation, and pay the registration fee of Rs. 5,000 for undergraduate programs and Rs. 11,000 for graduate programs (adjustable in the first instalment of fees) via demand draught payable to Smt. Kulwant Kukreja Educational Society in Dehradun to be considered for admission.
- If you need any help, don’t hesitate to stop by the institute campus or give us a call at +91-9411170000 or +91-9410555555.
- All demand draughts must be paid payable to Smt. Kulwant Kukreja Educational Society should be addressed at that location.
- Students are urged to send their forms using standard courier, registered mail, or speed post.
Kukreja Institute of Hotel Management BHM (Bachelor Of Hotel Management) Fees Structure
|Total Year Wise Fees||₹75,000||₹75,000||₹75,000||₹75,000|
|Total Fees||₹3.00 Lakhs|
Kukreja Institute Dehradun MHM Fees Structure
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Total Fee(Per Year)||1,38,000||1,28,500|
Kukreja Institute Dehradun Fee Structure 2024
|Bhm (bachelor Of Hotel Management)||₹78,000 FIRST-YEAR FEES|
|Bhmct (bachelor Of Hotel Management And Catering Technology)||₹1,13,000 FIRST-YEAR FEES|
|B. Sc. – Fashion Designing||₹78,000 FIRST-YEAR FEES|
|Diploma – Bakery And Confectionery||₹1,25,000 FIRST-YEAR FEES|
|Master Of Hotel Management||₹1,38,000 FIRST-YEAR FEES|
|Diploma – Food And Beverages Service||₹65,000 FIRST-YEAR FEES|
|Diploma – Food Production||₹65,000 FIRST-YEAR FEES|
|Diploma – Fashion Design||₹65,000 PER YEAR|
Note – The fees mentioned above may be subject to change yearly as per college norms. So please consider the fee amount is approximate.
Placements at the Kukreja Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
At KIHMCT, students receive complete placement support both before and after the course is over. By placing 97% of students through campus interviews, the institute has set a new record for placement. The institute has hosted professionals for campus interviews from well-known hospitality companies including Oberoi’s, Trident, St. Regis, Marriott, Hyatt, IHG, etc. It is required that students participate in The institute properly set up a six-month industrial training program to increase the students’ exposure to the sector. To keep the students up to date on current trends in the hospitality industry, notable professionals from the industry frequently provide guest lectures. Students must participate in a six-month industrial training program that has been properly organized by the institute. This increases their exposure to the industry.
Some of the top employers include Hilton Garden Inn, Grand Hyatt, Lemon Tree Hotels, Oberoi Hotels, Taj Bangalore, Trident, St. Regis, Aamby Valley City, Sheraton Grand, Westin Hotels, ITC Hotels, Hyatt Hotels, JW Marriott, Courtyard By Marriott, Radisson Blu, Marriott Suites Pune, Radisson, Domino’s, etc.
Kukreja Institute of Hotel Management Dehradun
- 2018 Placement Rate at Kukreja Institute: above 92%
- 2019 Placement Rate at Kukreja Institute: above 96%
- 2020 Placement Rate at Kukreja Institute: above 97%
Kukreja Institute of Hotel Management Dehradun Reviews:
The college got positive remarks from past students like –
“The college management is strict and focused on grooming classes. which is important in our careers”
“Kukreja offers 100% placement assistance”
The college has got an 8 to 9 ranking out of 10 by many education websites and magazines.
Kukreja institute Dehradun Hostel Fees Details:
- The Institute has provided hostel facilities with all the basic facilities.
- The hostel is very close to the institute which will save a lot of time and travel expenses.
- The shared rooms are well equipped with all basic amenities like power backup, water heaters and the clock security system.
- The hostels are within walking distance of the institute.
- There are varieties of hygienic cuisines in the pantry house
Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognised University/ Board.
Fees: Rs. 3.00 Lakhs approx.
Graduate in relevant discipline from a recognised University
Rs. 2.66 Lakhs approx.