The 2002 establishment of the Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology (MIET), Greater Noida, is a member of the Mangalmay Group of Institutions. The Institute has received both NAAC and AICTE approval.
The Institute is connected with AKTU, Lucknow, and has an ISO 9001:2000 certification. Six specialisations of the BTech programme are available. The Institute also provides deserving students with free online certification programmes. According to Amar Ujala and the IMRB International Education Survey, it is ranked 15th for Engineering.
The University of Southern Queensland, IEEE, and MIET, Greater Noida have partnered for a student and faculty exchange programme.
For on-campus placement, more than 200 companies have come to campus. A degree programme in engineering is available from MIET.
Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology (MIET), Noida Highlights
|College Name||Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology (MIET), Noida|
|Approved By||Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow|
Go to the “Admission” tab on the college’s official website.
From the drop-down menu on the page, select “Online Admission.”
Complete the application form completely and accurately.
Pay the 600 INR application fee by credit/debit card/net transfer.
Take the prospectus and application form with you when you personally visit the campus.
Complete the application form completely and accurately.
Send the properly completed application form and the 600 INR application fee to MIET via demand draught made out to MIET and payable in Noida or Delhi.
The following tests will serve as the foundation for choosing candidates:
The UPSEE is the state entrance examination for Uttar Pradesh.
Main Joint Entrance Exam is needed and a personal interview round will be conducted.
Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology Fee Structure
|Master of Business Administration(MBA)||2 Years||2,58,000|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||4 Years||4,17,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years||1,92,000|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||3 Years||1,92,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com.)||3 Years||1,50,000|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||3 Years||1,92,000|
Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology Scholarships
– Exclusive to CBSE/ICSE Students
1. Only deserving 12th-grade students from the CBSE and ICSE Boards (Indian School Certificate Examinations Board) who receive 85% or higher in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Math) with a minimum of 75% in each subject will be considered for the scholarship.
2. This scholarship is available to deserving students on a first-come, first-served basis and is good for 10 seats in each of the B.Tech. programmes in Electronics & Communication (ECE), Mechanical Engineering (ME), and Civil Engineering.
3. For the duration of their four years of study, the chosen students will pay an annual fee of Rs. 25,000/- as well as actual enrollment and examination fees to the university. These students will have the option to use the hostel and dining halls for full price.
ASHIRVAAD SCHOLARSHIP-II – Scholarship for members of the armed forces
- 25% For B.Tech-Civil, B.Tech-Mechanical & B.Tech-ECE Only, a scholarship covering the entire tuition will be provided to the dependents of members of the armed services who earn more than Rs. 5 lakh per year.
- For B.Tech-Civil, B.Tech-Mechanical, and B.Tech-ECE only, wards of Armed Forces personnel with incomes of less than Rs. 5 lakh per year will be offered a 40% scholarship of the total fees.
- For BBA and B.Sc. Biotechnology, dependents of members of the armed forces will receive a 20% scholarship of the first year tuition.
- This scheme does not offer scholarships for B.Tech. in CSE.
- To qualify for an Armed Forces Personal Scholarship, you must have a minimum of 60%.
- Supporting documentation is necessary to apply for this scholarship program.
The following requirements must be met in order to be eligible for a scholarship from the Mangalmay Group of Institutions for the B.Tech. in Mechanical, Civil, and Electronics and Communications programme:
- Mangalmay is providing a scholarship for its B.Tech (ECE, ME & CIVIL)
- If the student receives an overall grade point average of 80% or higher, they will get a 75% scholarship.
- If the student has a grade between 70% and 79.9%, they will earn a 50% scholarship.
- 25% of the total fee will be waived for students who receive grades between 60% and 69.9%.
- Note: Scholarships for B.Tech. ECE, ME, and CIVIL branches are limited to 10 students per branch.
- 60% overall on the PCM portion of the Class 12 examination.
- At least 50% in each subject
Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology Placements
A placement cell at the Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology (MIET) Greater Noida serves as a link between students and employers. The cell arranges a variety of training opportunities, including simulated interviews, group discussions, industry interaction, and pre-placement talks. The following are some placement highlights:
Highest Package: 12.40 LPA in INR
INR 4.25 LPA as the standard package
Top Employers include: Karvy Stock Broking Ltd., Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IndusInd Bank, Future Retail Ltd., Jaro Education, Hike Education, Haicheng Vivo Mobiles Pvt Ltd., RSPL Group, Ghadi Detergent, Naukri.com.
Out of 96 students, 72 were placed during the Mangalmay Institute of Management & Technology MBA placements in 2021, according to the Mangalmay Institute of Management & Technology Management NIRF report 2023. Additionally, the median salary provided during the MBA placements 2021 at Mangalmay Institute of Management & Technology was INR 3.5 LPA.
Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology Amenities and Facilities
- Library: There are about 25,000 books, journals, magazines, and compendia in the library, covering a wide range of subjects. The library has an extensive collection of writers on a variety of topics. Reference books, textbooks, general literature, journals, magazines, CDs, and other materials are among the library’s collections.
- The Institute has a high-tech theatre with multistage facilities, wi-fi, and audio-visual assistance. The cutting-edge theatre, which seats 350 people, serves as a gathering place for academics, corporate figures, and students for frequent interactions and other activities.
- Computer Lab: A cutting-edge computing facility with a Unix/Linux and Windows operating system and a sufficient number of Intel HP/Lenovo PCs with colour monitors, LAN connectivity, and licenced software. Students can access computers and the Internet whenever they want.
- The 150-seater air-conditioned seminar hall serves as a location for official gatherings, guest lectures, panel discussions, and brainstorming sessions.