United College of Engineering & Research (UCER), Noida: The main objective of the United Group of Institutions has been to conceptualize the ideology of what lies beyond academics: skill development, entrepreneurship, and nurturing an eco-system that leads to the generation of self-sustaining youth in the “New India,” in light of the advent of industrialization and the growing demand for professionally trained skilled youth.
The institution has seen There have been 11,000 job offers for students. At AIT and Missouri University, more than 1200 students from the institute have been spotted taking part in educational programs. More than 5320 scholarships worth between 5000 and 50,000 rupees are available through UCER. 1025 students who were chosen by Infosys for placements have been noted. UCER, Greater Noida, which is situated on 200 acres of land, is connected to AKTU. A total of 14000 alumni are connected to the institute.
The college has been given a sizable project by the Department of Science and Technology to build numerous labs for practical knowledge. Additionally, it has signed MoUs for student exchange programs, internships, and training with renowned universities, colleges, and MNCs. The school is emphasizing research-based instruction to aid pupils in developing their talents.
The United Group of Institutions was established in order to close the gap by emphasizing value-based curricula that teach students about professions in corporate settings as well as startup training. The goal of the United Group of Institutions is to offer meaningful education that spans from elementary school through a variety of UG and PG programs, hence providing opportunities for both industry-specific training and employability that cover a wide range of aspects of diverse disciplines. The United Group of Institutions colleges concentrates on the best innovative academic practices through a variety of clubs and cells, which are strengthened by student mentoring and learning and support activities. Their former students are still active.
United College of Engineering & Research (UCER), Noida Highlights
|College Name||United College of Engineering & Research (UCER), Noida|
|Approved By||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow|
United College of Engineering & Research Admissions
- Candidates must have received a 50% overall grade in their 12th-grade board exams from an accredited institution to be eligible for all bachelor’s degree programs at the United Group of Institutions.
- Candidates for a master’s program at the United Group of Institutions must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 60%.
- Candidates must also take an admission exam for some courses.
- Application Process for United Group of Institutions 2023
- Admissions for UG and PG programs at United Group of Institutions start in March each year. Candidates can apply online if they are interested in a certain course.
- The 12th-grade board exam scores are used to determine admission to the BBA and B.Sc. programs.
- The results of the recognized entrance tests are used to determine admission to the MBA, M.Tech, B.Tech, and B.Pharm programs.
Walk-in Inquiries for the United Group of Institutions Application Process
Anyone interested in applying for admission to any department can go to the campus’s admission cell and pick up an application. The application can be submitted to the admission office, along with a small application fee of Rs. 1000 that can be paid by credit/debit card, net banking, or through UPI. If the candidate is shortlisted, the admission staff will contact them by phone or email. Upon successfully accepting the application form, the candidate will receive an acknowledgment receipt.
Since the corona epidemic, the majority of the admissions procedure has been conducted online. Candidates can submit their applications using the official URL and pay the Rs 1000 application fee using net banking, credit/debit cards, or even the UPI system. The candidate should upload the whole list of required documents on the same website. After submitting the application, the candidate will receive an email and/or SMS acknowledgment.
Application Charges for United Group of Institutions
Even if the applicant decides not to accept admission at the institute, the Rs 1000 application fee at the United Group of Institutions, which is affiliated with AKTU, is non-refundable.
United College of Engineering & Research Fee Structure
|Course Name||Course Type||Course Fees|
|B. Tech. – Computer Science||Graduation||–|
|B. Tech. – Electronics and Communications Engineering||Graduation||–|
|B. Tech. – Electronics Engineering||Graduation||–|
|B. Tech. – Mechanical Engineering||Graduation||–|
|B. Tech. in Civil Engineering||Graduation||–|
|B.Tech. Information Technology||Graduation||–|
|M. Tech. – Computer Science||Post Graduation||–|
|M. Tech. – Electronics and Communications Engineering||Post Graduation||–|
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)||Post Graduation||–|
United College of Engineering & Research Scholarship
The scholarship amount provided would be Rs. 20000 per year for candidates who received 75% or higher on their 12th-grade exams.
Students who enroll at one of the UGI institutes for mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, electronics and communication engineering, or information technology engineering will be eligible for this grant.
United College of Engineering & Research Placements
Industries today have a variety of social responsibilities, which fosters a partnership between the institute and the industry. The United Group of Institutions’ Corporate Relations Center (CRC) was established with the primary goal of bridging the gap between industry and educational institutions by developing relationships based on mutual trust and mutual benefit. This will enable students to be placed, employable, and industry-ready on the one hand, while also fulfilling industrial needs on the other.
The Corporate Relations Centre of the United Group of Institutions intends to enhance its mission and life skills with the assistance of a dedicated committee made up of academics, trainers, counselors, and student volunteers.
United College of Engineering & Research Amenities and Facilities
- Laboratories: There are two state-of-the-art computer labs with high-speed LAN and internet connectivity, as well as physics, chemistry, zoology, and botany labs that are fully stocked with the newest and most cutting-edge tools.
- In order to revitalize their bodies and minds, yoga and sports students have competed at various levels in a range of outdoor, indoor, and yoga activities.
- Cafeteria: The canteen at United Group of Institutions is the best hangout spot for students because it offers a wide selection of snacks in addition to wholesome food.
- A fleet of buses and vans from the United Group of Institutions’ transportation department is available for personnel and students traveling from the neighborhood.
- 400 people can be seated in the auditorium, which is a great location for lectures, seminars, and organizing any social event.
- Digital smart classrooms: The College has a well-equipped smart classroom for each department. The old educational system can be modernized with the help of the smart classroom.
- The Conference & Training Room is well-suited for meetings, seminars, and training sessions thanks to its built-in data projector, overhead projector, internet access, and interactive smartboards.